What are your expectations this upcoming season?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What players left in FA can have any impact?
There will be more players released as time goes by just like the Cowboys did with Gallup and LVE.

And they might make a couple of trades like last year with Gilly and Cooks. Who btw both started.

75boyz

Reaction score
7 to 10 wins. Ceiling of a possible low seed Wild Card. Lots of finger pointing. Possible infighting.
Dak and McFraud game of who's to blame hot potato as to explaining team failure.

McFraud getting canned.

And yet I think the dynamic Jones duo doubles down on stupidity and extends SleepNumber unfortunately and sticking us further into team purgatory quicksand for the future.

Kellen Moore or Belicheck as HC for 2025.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup.

The O-Line is going to actually be what some have claimed it's been for years now.

Now they're going to see what actual bad O-Line play looks like when they've not appreciated the elite one they've had for over a decade now.
The Cowboys will have had 4 HOFers (1 current and 3 future) play for them the last 15 years:
  • Jason Witten
  • DeMarcus Ware
  • Tyron Smith
  • Zack Martin
And they have 4 wild card wins to show for it.

I have followed the Cowboys for over 5 decades. Having a front office that cannot do better with the talent they have had is pathetic.

RoboQB

Reaction score
self-accident-car-crash-1yk9afugawgd23i0.gif
Lmao! Hilarious!

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lots more losses than the last season, and lots of propaganda and excuses from the “leaders”.

Dak will continue to sound more and more like Jerry and seed, and Micah and Dlaw will be woe is me… again.

I also expect Jerry’s Al Davis transformation to be complete.

jwitten82

Reaction score
There will be more players released as time goes by just like the Cowboys did with Gallup and LVE.

And they might make a couple of trades like last year with Gilly and Cooks. Who btw both started.
Players of LVE and Gallup caliber released aren't players to get excited about. Cooks was severely overrated

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

What are your expectations this upcoming season?

Same as the last 5 or so - none whatsoever.

Mannix

Reaction score
Honestly do not care anymore....NOTHING to look forward to....at all. Don't give two (2) S's about the draft for the first time ever. Booger and Chuckles aren't the LEAST bit interested in going "all in"....so why should I? Or anyone for that matter???

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I dont see 12 wins with the current holes on this roster and using primarily the draft for replacements.

Any free agents signed will be bargin bin 1 year deals.

Looks like what Fisher was saying might be correct, the team looks to be implementing a "quiet reboot" for 2025.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Total melt down.

the guy with the fragile mentality will be ruined all season. The off-the-field pressure will consume him. I figure an "injury" will happen by game 6.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I don't think it's going to be great. I just can't see the 12 win train continuing down the track, especially with the turnover this roster is seeing this off-season.

I've already mentally prepared myself that this season is going to be a whole lotta notta.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Right now the only prediction is paying Dak and losing a lot of starters as we have been doing. We are getting worst this year than we were last and well we didn't get far last year.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score

They’ve signed a linebacker for 3.5m and thought 3.5-4m for a rb was too much. They let Tyron go over essentially 6m guaranteed and they haven’t even called any mid tier free agent. Beyond that there are so many holes on the team they need all their picks- so how can they make trades.

What gives you confidence they’ll sign anyone that’s not at best a lateral move in anyway shape or form