What are your expectations this upcoming season?

rambo2

Reaction score
And based on what you just said, how are you getting to a 12 win prediction exactly?
The Cowboys are a good team with a good qb and they for sure will be better at linebacker. They historically draft well which makes it a good possibility that they will be adding some good players and they very well could use next year's draft capital to make a trade or 2 like they did last year.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You guys see what the Steelers are doing and even the hated Eagles. That's all in!!! Jerry's all in. "We go as far as Dak can take us. :facepalm: That's about to the playoffs. No GM in their right mind says that. Not even in Kansas City..... What I think??? We're screwed....

rambo2

Reaction score
You guys see what the Steelers are doing and even the hated Eagles. That's all in!!! Jerry's all in. "We go as far as Dak can take us. :facepalm: That's about to the playoffs. No GM in their right mind says that. Not even in Kansas City..... What I think??? We're screwed....
The Eagles were all in last year and we beat them.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
With Dak.....point being maybe if Dallas even goes halfway in, we could win. Eagles at least been to a Super Bowl the last few years. We haven't been in near 30-so I wouldn't bring up the Eagles...IMHO....

TheCritic

Reaction score
The Cowboys are a good team with a good qb and they for sure will be better at linebacker. They historically draft well which makes it a good possibility that they will be adding some good players and they very well could use next year's draft capital to make a trade or 2 like they did last year.
The Cowboys have some good players, no doubt, but they are losing depth while other NFC teams are adding depth. And I e Cowboys do draft well, that typically will not show up as making a big difference until later in the season. But hey you are entitled to your optimism!

CWR

Reaction score
We're they all in? It's almost like they are all in this year too. How can they manage to be all in so often and we can't do it once?

CWR

Reaction score
The Cowboys have some good players, no doubt, but they are losing depth while other NFC teams are adding depth. And I e Cowboys do draft well, that typically will not show up as making a big difference until later in the season. But hey you are entitled to your optimism!
No one can argue we aren't worse than last year CURRENTLY. We'll have to see what happens from here. It doesn't appear they are in a hurry to replace anyone though.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Seriously, our oline has not gotten better, our rb position is weak, besides Lamb our WR are weak. If this court case with Dak drags on, who knows how it will effect him mentally.
On defense, we lost one of the best DC in the league, safeties are weak, LB position is weak, DL is weak. Corner is the strength of the defense as of now.
The draft can only fill so many positions. This season is not looking good
5-12.....We won't have any depth whatsoever.....

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Seriously, our oline has not gotten better, our rb position is weak, besides Lamb our WR are weak. If this court case with Dak drags on, who knows how it will effect him mentally.
On defense, we lost one of the best DC in the league, safeties are weak, LB position is weak, DL is weak. Corner is the strength of the defense as of now.
The draft can only fill so many positions. This season is not looking good
Can't argue a single point.
Oh, and our GM is not qualified.
His number one is not either.
No joy in Mudville.

Blitzen

Reaction score
“letting him walk”? If he does not sign a deal with Dallas he’s a free agent mid-March 2025. There is no “let”. He’s gone. At that point it will be the rest of the league not outbidding Dallas for his services, assuming they even call his agent to inquire how much he’s willing to sign for.

Dallas offers way more money than just their contract offer. Plus, it is very cushy. The owner/GM does not require playoff success to continually extend a player’s contract (though they do hold coaches responsible). Dak wants to sign here-even for less guaranteed money than other teams would offer.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Best case scenario is we're the #7 seed and lose in the WC round.

Which is so much worse than winning 12 games and losing in the WC round.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I don’t think the OL will be as bad as people think. A lot of OL is teamwork and I like TJ Bass and I think Brock Hoffman can be decent too.

CWR

Reaction score
I don’t think the OL will be as bad as people think. A lot of OL is teamwork and I like TJ Bass and I think Brock Hoffman can be decent too.
Yeah I look forward to seeing what those guys can do. The problem though, even if they play beyond expectations what do we have behind them? The oline stays injured and we are about to start our depth.