What are your Top 5 movies?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly what I would have expected out of you... except for that closet love for Legally Blonde, but I won't tell anybody! Plomise!
My wife tortures me with Legally Blonde. It is one of her favorite movies. She re-watches it a lot and loves for me to watch it with her. :( Over the years it has gotten to the point where my kicking leg jerks automatically whenever I see that Chihuahua. I really want to punt that dog to the moon. :mad: All that said, I must admit Witherspoon rocks her Playboy bunny outfit. :p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My wife tortures me with Legally Blonde. It is one of her favorite movies. She re-watches it a lot and loves for me to watch it with her. :( Over the years it has gotten to the point where my kicking leg jerks automatically whenever I see that Chihuahua. I really want to punt that dog to the moon. :mad: All that said, I must admit Witherspoon rocks her Playboy bunny outfit. :p
Speaking of which, House Bunny was pretty funny.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went to see Mama Mia with my wife and got a 10 year pass on chick flicks. It wasn't the fact that I went but the fact I kept my mouth shut and didn't make gagging noises in the theater. The Taliban ever gets poor ole CC all they have to do is threaten to make me watch that and I am spilling it all. Ain't nobody or secrets safe if that happens so y'all better hope I stay one step ahead of them. And I know they want me because there's a shortage of stand up comics in Afghanistan and my sense of humor would fit their lifestyle really well. Hell, I can do 20 minutes on women in masks.