Video: What Could Cowboys Really Get In a Dak Trade?

Sully

Reaction score
Not trying to speak for all my fellow frustrated Dallas fans. I would guess that the majority do like Dak. We wish he could get this franchise to even a NFC Conference game as we also wish the same for Tony Romo. Being a Dallas fan since '77, seeing this franchise inept absence of getting to even a conference finals, let alone a Superbowl is several negative adjectives.
Mike Fisher shares past compensations other trades that were done but he raised a question of : What would trading Dak do inside the locker room. Now, I do not doubt, it will not be a positive one. Dak is a leader...yes but when a leader can't lead a team to where they need to go, then leadership needs to be change ( insert GM in this also) So what why trade Dak : (1) If Dak did get to conference finals/SB, then fine pay him like a SB QB. But Dak is not a SB caliber QB because he can't get the team there...period. Stats are for contracts, wins are what fans want. (2) Salary cap relief. (3) Allows to pay other players alittle more to keep the "team" together than to let many players go to sign ONE player

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
A first and a 2nd that could turn into a first based off his play, and a few players

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

If there was a Pinocchio emoji, I would use it. This Captain Piccard one will have to do.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not trying to speak for all my fellow frustrated Dallas fans. I would guess that the majority do like Dak. We wish he could get this franchise to even a NFC Conference game as we also wish the same for Tony Romo. Being a Dallas fan since '77, seeing this franchise inept absence of getting to even a conference finals, let alone a Superbowl is several negative adjectives.
Mike Fisher shares past compensations other trades that were done but he raised a question of : What would trading Dak do inside the locker room. Now, I do not doubt, it will not be a positive one. Dak is a leader...yes but when a leader can't lead a team to where they need to go, then leadership needs to be change ( insert GM in this also) So what why trade Dak : (1) If Dak did get to conference finals/SB, then fine pay him like a SB QB. But Dak is not a SB caliber QB because he can't get the team there...period. Stats are for contracts, wins are what fans want. (2) Salary cap relief. (3) Allows to pay other players alittle more to keep the "team" together than to let many players go to sign ONE player

Fish said alot,............ but really said nothing at all.
He insinuated they should keep dak and resign elliot, because the locker room likes them !!!!!!!!!!!
Who are what are the locker room ???? lol
I know he hasnt talked to all the players about dak and elliot, so this is just loose speculation, and meaningless.
I dont think anyone knows what the players REALLY THINKS about dak, elliot, and other things.

I like fish shows, but this one was a bit silly and biased.

He did comment on one thing which I agree with, the cowboys are preparing for 2025, not 2024.
By doing what they are doing, they should have a ton of money to spend in 25.
They can just not renew contracts, coaches and players, and build a new team, with new HC.
And that isnt a bad idea, but I will believe it when I see it, and if they extend dak and lamb, that could throw a wrench in
the all new 2025 thing.
If they dont extend those 2, then maybe 2025 will be a all new start for the team, and they will have the ton of cap space to do it with.

Chasing6

Reaction score

An empty locker.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah, they have his replacement that isn't under contract next year either.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Fish said alot,............ but really said nothing at all.
He insinuated they should keep dak and resign elliot, because the locker room likes them !!!!!!!!!!!
Who are what are the locker room ???? lol
I know he hasnt talked to all the players about dak and elliot, so this is just loose speculation, and meaningless.
I dont think anyone knows what the players REALLY THINKS about dak, elliot, and other things.

I like fish shows, but this one was a bit silly and biased.

He did comment on one thing which I agree with, the cowboys are preparing for 2025, not 2024.
By doing what they are doing, they should have a ton of money to spend in 25.
They can just not renew contracts, coaches and players, and build a new team, with new HC.
And that isnt a bad idea, but I will believe it when I see it, and if they extend dak and lamb, that could throw a wrench in
the all new 2025 thing.
If they dont extend those 2, then maybe 2025 will be an all new start for the team, and they will have the ton of cap space to do it with.
Resigning Elliot is another marketing ploy.

2025 sell of the Cowboys???

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Resigning Elliot is another marketing ploy.

2025 sell of the Cowboys???
you could be right on elliot, plus he is cheap, and jones boys dont care about 2024, it is all about 25!

sell the cowboys ?? well we can hope, but till it happens I wont believe it.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He led Packers to victory in less than 20 minutes!
Man we really drown 27-0 at home I. The first half in a playoff game.

We lost 3 playoff games to the packers
And 2 to the 49ers

In that same time frame the giants went 2-0 i superbowls
And the eagles went 1-1 in superbowls

We haven’t even been tk the nfc championshop game in 30 years. Two teams make it to that game every year. Out of 16 nfc teams That’s 1/8 odds.

1:8 odds and they haven’t even been close in 30 years.

And that’s with free agents begging to come here.

100 percent reason to remember the name