Video: What Could Cowboys Really Get In a Dak Trade?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
So funny of the back and forth of Dak haters and those that like Dak. Very little is based on football facts or what teams actually believe which is very different from fans.
Trying to guess what the Jones will do is a lesson in lunacy. Extend him, trade him, play out the contract, who knows what will happen.
Fans should at the very least look at the actual facts we know.
1. All current QBs on the roster are in their final contract year.
2. There are at least 8 teams that need a QB be a rookie or a veteran. Teams that feel they are close to a Super Bowl run are more likely to want a good vet QB.
3. Regardless of what fans believe the worth of a player is they will be wrong. Look at past deals and how Vegas rates the player and the possible trade value. They will always be closer to being 100 percent right.
4. Don't believe any mock until the ones that come out the day of the draft. It is all fantasy and smoke until draft day.
5. If Dak does go to a different team and win, then we will have another 1000 threads on it. Just a fact.
excellent post.

kskboys

Reaction score
So funny of the back and forth of Dak haters and those that like Dak. Very little is based on football facts or what teams actually believe which is very different from fans.
Trying to guess what the Jones will do is a lesson in lunacy. Extend him, trade him, play out the contract, who knows what will happen.
Fans should at the very least look at the actual facts we know.
1. All current QBs on the roster are in their final contract year.
2. There are at least 8 teams that need a QB be a rookie or a veteran. Teams that feel they are close to a Super Bowl run are more likely to want a good vet QB.
3. Regardless of what fans believe the worth of a player is they will be wrong. Look at past deals and how Vegas rates the player and the possible trade value. They will always be closer to being 100 percent right.
4. Don't believe any mock until the ones that come out the day of the draft. It is all fantasy and smoke until draft day.
5. If Dak does go to a different team and win, then we will have another 1000 threads on it. Just a fact.
And even those mocks are 80% incorrect.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
C'mon man... by any stretch, Dak is a good leader. You can see it in the way he conducts himself both on and off the field: offseason workouts, press conferences, interactions with his teammates, 2022 Walter Payton Man-of-the-Year, to name but a few accolades

Where he comes up short are those games in which he has to put the team on his back and carry them. He's not consistently that guy.

What would be nice is to see him offering a home team 'discount' for a contract extension... that would speak volumes.
pride and market value won't allow him to do it, plus he was "backup in MVP voting!" lol :facepalm:

All that leadership stuff among men means nothing when in COMBAT you can't fight!!! The leadership in the huddle, at practice, at his back yard that's all nice, we've seen that for years now, when can we see something else!!??

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
pride and market value won't allow him to do it, plus he was "backup in MVP voting!" lol

All that leadership stuff among men means nothing when in COMBAT you can't fight!!! The leadership in the huddle, at practice, at his back yard that's all nice, we've seen that for years now, when can we see something else!!??
I like it when we are behind and he's sitting on the bench all by himself looking down with fear sweat rolling off his head. Why don't his teammates come by when he's sitting there and let him lead them?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hard to say. If Jerry doesn't give it to him, it'll be real interesting to see what he garners on the open market.
I hope he doesn't bring back offers to Jerry, take the highest bid and skate on out of here!!!!!!!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I like it when we are behind and he's sitting on the bench all by himself looking down with fear sweat rolling off his head. Why don't his teammates come by when he's sitting there and let him lead them?
because of the MONEY!!!! That's a very good point, I'm so tired of seeing that the look of "man I really stunk it up out there, but i'm going to go in front of the cameras after the game and talk with JOB talk and say all the right things like a leader would do!" "We did some good things, we looked good, they were a great team, they had great players, we have to get better, and we will get better!" lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
because of the MONEY!!!! That's a very good point, I'm so tired of seeing that the look of "man I really stunk it up out there, but i'm going to go in front of the cameras after the game and talk with JOB talk and say all the right things like a leader would do!" "We did some good things, we looked good, they were a great team, they had great players, we have to get better, and we will get better!" lol
72193103_107925307291153_5339111409441570816_n.jpg

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Fish said alot,............ but really said nothing at all.
He insinuated they should keep dak and resign elliot, because the locker room likes them !!!!!!!!!!!
Who are what are the locker room ???? lol
I know he hasnt talked to all the players about dak and elliot, so this is just loose speculation, and meaningless.
I dont think anyone knows what the players REALLY THINKS about dak, elliot, and other things.

I like fish shows, but this one was a bit silly and biased.

He did comment on one thing which I agree with, the cowboys are preparing for 2025, not 2024.
By doing what they are doing, they should have a ton of money to spend in 25.
They can just not renew contracts, coaches and players, and build a new team, with new HC.
And that isnt a bad idea, but I will believe it when I see it, and if they extend dak and lamb, that could throw a wrench in
the all new 2025 thing.
If they dont extend those 2, then maybe 2025 will be a all new start for the team, and they will have the ton of cap space to do it with.
2024 will be about bringing back Zeke on a 1 year deal.
2025 was the year that Jerry meant when he said "ALL IN", the old man was off by a year, who is counting.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
How is Dak a leader? What has he ever led a team to?
Has good advice when it comes to designer purses, mastered the Jason Garrett way of robotic interviews that say nothing, he gets "p*ssed" all of the time after losses. What else do you want?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott used to rip Romo on social media for having the same success as he has had here since.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
C'mon man... by any stretch, Dak is a good leader. You can see it in the way he conducts himself both on and off the field: offseason workouts, press conferences, interactions with his teammates, 2022 Walter Payton Man-of-the-Year, to name but a few accolades
Your idea of leadership and mine is severely different. The main requirement of a leader ion a football team is to hold the players accountable. Under Dak's "leadership" it has been nothing short of a clown show. His best friend was beyond pathetic. Nothing but and early hold out, suspensions and weight gain until he was so pathetic we had to cut him. We are still paying for that turd. D Lawrence treats this place like a retirement home. Guys like Sam Williams and Bossmanfat run round completely unchecked. Dak leads himself to the bank every week to cash a cheque that is about it.