What do have to look forward to?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Superbowl and Dak MVP........ it's happening, baby!!!!:confused:

The only positive about our Cowboys are pretty much this site.....:yourock:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I always look forward to the excuses. See how long it takes the light bulb to turn on for certain people.

Ultimately, the results speak for themselves. We were a one-and-done team, which isn't any better than any other one-and-done teams we've put out there. If our guys can't play with heart in the playoffs, well, then that isn't praiseworthy...

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Not a real fan if you move on.I live and die Cowboys no matter what as well as 98% of people on this site.That’s what booze and this site are for, to help cope w/ the heartbreak and disappointment.

The only thing to look forward to: At least we are not the Commies are Lions.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This has to change, yesterday...

The Cowboys should be able to trust Zuerlein to make field goals. No one is saying this isn’t true. But it is an insanely different and more depressing level of disappointment to know that they can’t even trust him for extra points. Keeping him around (he is under contract through 2022) is only playing with fire.

Comparing the Cowboys to one of the Super Bowl teams, just look at what rookie Evan McPherson has meant to the Cincinnati Bengals (+4) He is a perfect 12 for 12 on field goals throughout the postseason. Consider that at no point throughout his two-year career with the Cowboys has Greg Zuerlein ever made 12 consecutive field goals.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...a-point-kicker-in-nfl-last-season-john-fassel

75boyz

Reaction score
Another season, do we need more?

We really don't know much about this 2021 draft class except one player so there's that. There's the draft and that's fun.

Keeping Quinn is a positive and seeing how this defense can improve.

But best of all? Another off season with the Zoners, the zaniest bunch of bipolar, manic depressive madcaps in the NFL. Losing with laughter.

"Losing with Laughter."
Got a nice ring to it.

I like it.

jmo

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Trying to figure out something positive to focus on for next year but it’s kind of hard..

1. We will have the same QB

2. Zeke clearly isn’t the same HB and they don’t want to use Pollard for whatever reason

3. Probably getting rid of Cooper

4. Dallas doesn’t do agree agency anymore

So what is there exactly to look forward to besides being a fan just because we’ve always been fans
Nothing. Let us all report here and wallow.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Trying to figure out something positive to focus on for next year but it’s kind of hard..

2. Zeke clearly isn’t the same HB and they don’t want to use Pollard for whatever reason

So what is there exactly to look forward to besides being a fan just because we’ve always been fans
The defense improving. Even more. Along with special teams. Get a running game back drafting a left guard. Everything else probably the same

Blackrain

Reaction score

Okay I'm going to try and be positive Yes we will have the same quarterback but he will not have to rehab an injury in the off-season and can concentrate on getting his confidence back and improving his game.

Zeke it's not the same player but maybe after his injury totally heals he may be somewhat improved next year.

I'm looking forward to the draft hopefully we draft a defensive or offensive lineman I know it would be too much to hope for the for them to draft both.

Lastly I'm looking forward to the eagles screwing up all three of their first round draft picks and us making the playoffs for the second year in a row

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

I just take each game and enjoy it.
I try to have low expectations

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Maybe we can get some new fans that don't cry and whine! That would be awesome!!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

This team is just so snakebit.....guess we just wonder what the problem will be this time around. Injuries, suspensions, bad luck, coaching, penalties, underperformance, the GM, coaching, and karma.. . yes, coaching deserves to be mentioned twice.

So just be a fan because its cheaper than therapy.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This team is just so snakebit.....guess we just wonder what the problem will be this time around. Injuries, suspensions, bad luck, coaching, penalties, underperformance, the GM, coaching, and karma.. . yes, coaching deserves to be mentioned twice.

So just be a fan because its cheaper than therapy.

Will Jerrah use a second round pick on a player with a lot of talent but is either injured or has a drug problem this year? When you start assuming an answer to that one, the team has a problem