What do these people have to do to make you happy?

shabazz

Reaction score
Everyone who posts that only a Super Bowl would make them happy means they are not happy at all without a Cowboy’s championship. Lol.

If there had been any type of post season success happening actually 2 years in a row, I expect that would satisfy many of the fans.....but it’s been so abysmal for so many years that anything less than at least getting to a SB is not enough

Personally, I don’t settle for just getting to the NFC Championship game....I don’t demand anything I haven’t monetarily invested in.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Prescott set the passing TD record for the team, throws for 5 for his first time and he looked comfortable and sharp. His WR's were making the catches for him.

Elliott was a hammer tonight and went after that 1000 yard mark with tenacity.

Moore called a good game, had 29 rushes and they scored 51 and will lead the NFL in scoring.

And yet, the negative comments keep coming about these 3 specifically when they took care of business and swept the East for the first time in 26 years with a ridiculous point differential.

Have you conditioned yourself to just not be happy with them no matter what they do?

They were not in control of who PHL put out there against them tonight, they were only in control of what they knew that had to accomplish to get some confidence back.

McC and his staff got the players to play with fire in their belly, to get their offensive swagger back and go into this first playoff game on an upswing and feeling good about their team.

Man, I swear, some of you would hammer them if they won it all with "well that's fine but what are they doing next year"?

I watched this game tonight with one goal in mind, get my belief back, get that mojo back that I feel they will win this first game whoever they play. I got that so I can't be negative about anything they did, they surprised me with being ready to play that game and it didn't matter who was on the field against them.

Note: This is my thread as a poster and has nothing to do with being a mod.

Grab happy when it presents itself and hanging 51 on Philly in Philly should make us all happy. Sweeping the East should make us all happy. You deserve to be happy, take it if only for a week.
worry about yourself

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Happy? Lmao....Nothing will change. 12-5, won the division, in the playoffs and some fans are already to go if we lose.

Blitzen

Reaction score
If there had been any type of post season success happening actually 2 years in a row, I expect that would satisfy many of the fans.....but it’s been so abysmal for so many years that anything less than at least getting to a SB is not enough

Personally, I don’t settle for just getting to the NFC Championship game....I don’t demand anything I haven’t monetarily invested in.

I’m just mocking the idiots that have no ability to differentiate Cowboy’s happiness and life happiness. I can’t really get that much from most posting individuals because they have as much introspection as a fly.

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m just mocking the idiots that have no ability to differentiate Cowboy’s happiness and life happiness. I can’t really get that much from most posting individuals because they have as much introspection as a fly.

…….somewhere on a Lions message board, their “special “ 13% are thumping their chests over beating the Packers backups……..to each their own

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Prescott set the passing TD record for the team, throws for 5 for his first time and he looked comfortable and sharp. His WR's were making the catches for him.

Moore called a good game, had 29 rushes and they scored 51 and will lead the NFL in scoring.

And yet, the negative comments keep coming about these 3 specifically when they took care of business and swept the East for the first time in 26 years with a ridiculous point differential.

Have you conditioned yourself to just not be happy with them no matter what they do?

They were not in control of who PHL put out there against them tonight, they were only in control of what they knew that had to accomplish to get some confidence back.

McC and his staff got the players to play with fire in their belly, to get their offensive swagger back and go into this first playoff game on an upswing and feeling good about their team.

Man, I swear, some of you would hammer them if they won it all with "well that's fine but what are they doing next year"?

I watched this game tonight with one goal in mind, get my belief back, get that mojo back that I feel they will win this first game whoever they play. I got that so I can't be negative about anything they did, they surprised me with being ready to play that game and it didn't matter who was on the field against them.

Grab happy when it presents itself and hanging 51 on Philly in Philly should make us all happy. Sweeping the East should make us all happy. You deserve to be happy, take it if only for a week.

lmao...Really? You make a post to try and convince people to be happy? How would you know that I am unhappy?

I'm a life long Cowboy fan and beating up the kid down the street to me is not a big deal. Yes, they played good, Dak was good, Zeke was good...the team was good, it was a gang fight that is all it was.

I'm happy about tons of things, family, music, friends and love, but I'm not going to pee on someone's leg and tell them it's raining. I'll get happy about this team if or when they win a SB. I'm not buying no stinking Tee shirt "we the champs of the east".

The game made me excited, not happy. I'm excited to see if they can keep it going, however I'm surely not going to rah rah rah over this team. Come on now! lmao!
See, I'm happy!

bewp7

Reaction score
win a super bowl...

i just do not under stand why any one would care at all if dak set a cowboys td record or zeke got 1000 yard.

DStar22

Reaction score
win a super bowl...

i just do not under stand why any one would care at all if dak set a cowboys td record or zeke got 1000 yard.

exactly. Great, that's a nice trophy for your trophy room. who cares? if you don't win the big game because of it it just makes you a great loser.

IceBowler

Reaction score
I was watching the same game SoBlue128 was watching. Where the eagles second team ran for like a buck and a half on our starters

That is not good at all I don't care how much we beat them by

no Parsons or Kearse - just a “bit” of run support missing?

IceBowler

Reaction score
What are you talking about? The title of this thread is "What do these people have to do to make you happy?"

Winning the Super Bowl is the standard in Dallas. That is what would make me happy.

Bold and oversize anything you want, I didn't say a word about losing you did.
Winning the SB hasn’t be the standard in Dallas since 1996. I was around for all previous 5 Lombardis - while the destination is great, the journey is what is satisfying. What I’m talking about is that, if it takes a SB to make you happy, the percentages are not favorable.

DStar22

Reaction score
Winning the SB hasn’t be the standard in Dallas since 1996. I was around for all previous 5 Lombardis - while the destination is great, the journey is what is satisfying. What I’m talking about is that, if it takes a SB to make you happy, the percentages are not favorable.

If our team had that attitude , I don't think we would have won 5 SB's. Demand excellence.

our SB winning coaches did.

ArtClink

Reaction score

Great post coach. I am a big Dak fan and have never understood the hate he receives from fans.

However Kellen Moore’s inexperience as off coordinator might be the difference in beating the 49ers since Shanahan vs Moore is simply not a fair fight.

Preoccupied

Reaction score

Dear CouchCoach,

Re:What do these people have to do to make you happy?

The season has gone better than I expected.

I am happy!

Yours Sincerely.

Totheleft.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Nothing Dak does that’s good will make the haters happy. If we won the Super Bowl with him they would say we won in spite of him. They’ll bring up some of the average QBs that won Super Bowls to try and make a point.
Haters always keep the goal posts on wheels so they're easily moveable.

cowboybish

Reaction score
A lot of these "fans" could win the lottery and complain about the taxes.
Exactly. There are a number of them on this forum who’s sole job is to harass and belittle others… Internet bullies. They’re just unhappy people I guess.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

How about getting beyond the divisional round? The Cowboys haven't done that since 1996, either.