What do u guys think about Wades Blitzing scheme?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the scheme. It is up to the players to execute. People love placing blame or credit on a system but no matter what you run the one common is players they are the one who have to make the plays they are the ones who need to execute. There are no magic schemes in football

juck

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1716811 said:
Nothing wrong with the scheme. It is up to the players to execute. People love placing blame or credit on a system but no matter what you run the one common is players they are the one who have to make the plays they are the ones who need to execute. There are no magic schemes in football
Dick Lebaeu's schemes may not be"magical" but they are a beautiful thing to watch.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
juckie;1716822 said:
Dick Lebaeu's schemes may not be"magical" but they are a beautiful thing to watch.

It may be a great scheme but schemes don't work without players executing them. What Wade is doing works and has every where he has gone but players must execute. When guys blow tackles, over run plays or have mis-communication it is not the scheme that is the problem

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Wade's scheme is pretty similar to LeBeau's anyway. Three-four defense, stunting, lots of zone blitzing. It's not exactly the same, but compared to other systems it has a lot of similarities. What makes you think it's so different?

juck

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1716826 said:
It may be a great scheme but schemes don't work without players executing them. What Wade is doing works and has every where he has gone but players must execute. When guys blow tackles, over run plays or have mis-communication it is not the scheme that is the problem

Well i will agree that players do matter also.i would trade roy for palamalu with the quickness.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
juckie;1717090 said:
Well i will agree that players do matter also.i would trade roy for palamalu with the quickness.

I would hope you would agree with that, after all it is the players drawing down the big money it should be expected that they go out and do the job. There is nothing wrong with Phillips scheme all the players have to do is their asignments and execute it. If that is getting done I'm sure no one will have issues with Phillips defense.

cowboyz

Reaction score
YoMick;1715606 said:
I hear ya but....

we cant go by that... teams like NE get by real well when they are missing key players...

We gotta get this down and be effective. There will always be injuries.
their secondary plays well because it's masked by their great dline and lbs. all of whom can pass rush.

wade's system is working, but the players are still adjusting and some just have no talent.

watch the pass rush and you'll see mistakes of guys going in the wrong direction getting stacked up, lots of guys tripping/falling down. hopefully that will get better. but at the end of the day spears and canty aren't the great DEs needed to make it work and ratliff is a DE.

also the lbs need to make their tackles on the short yardage passes. how many times have we seen the short pass on 3rd down in the middle of the field, break a tackle and make the 1st down?