CFZ What do we do now at QB?

LysleE

Reaction score
The cold, hard reality is that Dak isn’t going anywhere. Jerry has hitched his wagon to Dak and will ride it until it implodes as his ego won’t allow anything less.
Maybe it’s fair to say Dak has regressed a bit since KM was fired?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You thought I was done now I want to give you a big sarcastic thank you for starting another Prescott hate tread. No problem I mean Dr. Dave is actually in entire thread just for Prescott and then you guys are starting new ones I think the rule should now be they have that third open if you’re gonna have negative things to say about the quarterback he can only post their time but I’m glad you’re on the heat fan club because I’m glad I hope they keep him till 2025 just to make you miserable
Feel free not to read any Dak threads…….simple. :rolleyes:

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
Dak needs to be benched. Done for the year. Not sure what he can do but he goes to the backup spot. Sooner you figure out what you have in Lance the more informed your decision on whether you need to draft a QB becomes. Anything outside of this is wasting more time.
I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to the Chargers. Dak may have lost what little confidence he had and Moore is going to pull out all the stops.....

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I think you roll with Dak as long as a playoff chance exists. If that ends Lance MUST play. If they can get a couple games with him it will help tremendously. I still think QB is a priority next draft. The draft will offer some good ones. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do you extend Dak. None. Not even if they catch lightening in a bottle and he wins a couple playoff games.
I think we lose 7 games..that might not get us in...i don't know

Swagger

Reaction score
If the Cowboys lose to the Chargers then could Prescott be benched for the Rams game?

Probably not as it's very winnable and playing Prescott to feast on a weaker opponent will give Jerry hope he can justify keeping his $160 million man and his decision for siding with Prescott over Romo.

If the Cowboys extend Prescott then that's me done with the team. I have had to watch this space cadet kneecap this team coming up to 8 years now and anyone with any resemblance of knowledge about the game knows that Prescott isn't and never will be the guy to get it done. If Cowboy fans are forced to watch another 4-5 years of Prescott gimping around the field then God help us all.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys lose to the Chargers then could Prescott be benched for the Rams game?

Probably not as it's very winnable and playing Prescott to feast on a weaker opponent will give Jerry hope he can justify keeping his $160 million man and his decision for siding with Prescott over Romo.

If the Cowboys extend Prescott then that's me done with the team. I have had to watch this space cadet kneecap this team coming up to 8 years now and anyone with any resemblance of knowledge about the game knows that Prescott isn't and never will be the guy to get it done. If Cowboy fans are forced to watch another 4-5 years of Prescott gimping around the field then God help us all.
Now get ready for a repeat of the boos and garbage at home games.
Yes, they will come and Prescotto will choke even more as we know his problem with pressure.
Even if Jerry wants to extend him his hand will be forced to finally give up on his adopted Son Dakky....
This could go south real fast and real bad............

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That a starting QB with Dak’s amount experience takes deep backfield sacks after 4 - 5 seconds elapsed - tells me all I need to know about this player. And it’s NOT an uncommon event.

Dak just lacks pocket awareness and tne concept of consequences of holding the ball too long.

THIS is ‘QB 101’ stuff.

This. At some point, he has to know to pull it down and run or to throw it away. It's telling how Mike was giving him an ear full after his last interception.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

The Rams are no pushover. Their offense, especially with Nacua, is tough. And their defence has Aaron Donald.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Really you’re gonna start another post about Prescott when there’s about 14 of them already and somehow we keep skipping over the fact that Prescott is not the reason we lost that game or the Arizona game I mean seriously are you guys all delusional what kind of medicine are you guys on did you not see how truly poor defense played in the fact that we had no one game and are running back from the football while the game was actually still in hand that’s the three reasons including the ski being a board that we lost the football game did you get a penalty his fifth game talk about the quarterback finally getting frustrated enough that there’s no one open the door to your play one dimensional football I’m getting no support no one open what exactly do you think the quarterback should’ve been able to do in that game you really think it’s three interceptions last game the game is already Ativan he got frustrated and first of all because there was no way to actually do it the same at the end of the Arizona game or four minutes interceptions this year Kim when the games are pretty much all but settled and why were they set up the app and then stopping or even slowing down anyone
I’m getting no support no one open what exactly do you think the quarterback should’ve been able to do in that game you really big is three interceptions last game the game is already Ativan he got frustrated and first of all because there was nowhere to actually grow it the same at the end of the Arizona game or four minutes interceptions this year came when the games were pretty much all but settled and why were they set up the app and Vicky Dobbs wasn’t stopping or even slowing down anyone
Are we gonna gloss over the fact that we had three offensive lineman promo offensive lineman missing in the Arizona game and a bunch of penalties and nobody was getting open this is common theme in the Latin pig defense doesn’t blow the app and sublime doesn’t play well not getting open there a bigger problems in quarterback and nothing you said about the poly gonna happen plus cats not getting cut at June 1 that’s still about I don’t know off the top of my head $39 million you think you’re gonna eat to watch watches franchise go down the toilet for the next three years trying to find a quarterback?

Some people in here to help big-time problems cause I think what they saw at the end of that game is holding remember those interceptions but nothing to the final score of that game that outcome was gonna be the same he was already quite out of hand that was some terrible things happening so let me get this straight you want to give me to Prescott winery why don’t we trade Micah Parsons and cd lamb instead of paying them because they’re not doing anything either we should not pay them literally trade them now like after the season and use that capital to go get your quarterback and let’s blow this mother up yeah let’s blow this mother sucker up right now that’s what you say it when you want to get rid of Prescott is no magic pill defined a quarterback at the giant *** the commanders ????????!!!!

Can you figure out how to solve the quarterback position just for deciding to get rid of their top 10 starter because the rest of the fan base is tired of seeing them guess what you’re not the owner you’re not the GM and you’re not the coach you’re not the schedule or any capacity have any football say you wanna be tired are you up to Scott’s gonna come back he’s playing in 2024 unless there’s some crazy thing happened and he forces his way out and accept the Trade
Can you figure out how to solve the quarterback position just by deciding to get rid of their top 10 starter because the rest of the Fanbase is tired of seeing them guess what you’re not the owner you’re not the GM and you’re not the coach you’re not a scam or any capacity have any football say you wanna be tired are you up to Scott’s gonna come back he’s playing in 2024 unless there’s some crazy thing happens and he forces his way out and accept the trade

There is no reason at three and two as a record for all these discussions to be happening because those two boxes were not on the quarterback is playing to see if the Saint Bernard no one game plan is often Zipline know how people getting open penalties what happen in the last few 49er games acceptance time did you guys join the ladies club against the 49ers

Gonna say you could’ve just put any of this under somebody else’s Prescott hate that because right now everybody’s waiting on the things that resolve any issues getting rid of the quarterback because he’s the one that sent out holding the team back you guys are huge problems and you all might need to see optometrist and psychiatrist and adjust your medicineS.

Do I think you can rent I got some rats to that was a big waste of space for you to post since you guys don’t make the decisions neither does the media you have no say in this Jerry Jones just gonna open cup of coffee and we’re gonna end up like the New York Jets or the other teams I can’t find quarterbacks were gonna slip out of the top five or top 10 and then jump in the bottom 16 how about that would that make everyone happy. Do I think you can read I got some rants to that was a big waste of space for you to post since you guys don’t make the decisions neither does the media you are not saying this Jerry Jones just gonna hop in the Prescott and we’re gonna end up like the New York Jets or the other teams I can’t find quarterbacks were gonna slip out of the top five or top 10 and then jump in the bottom 16 how about that would that make everyone happy !???!?!!?!?
How many ways can you say nothing...but....bla bla bla..........give the OP some credit...its a well thought out post and I appreciate that......at least it didnt come across as BULLYING or HOW DARE YOU post like yours does. But hey your that "That Guy" the one that knows better that everyone else....thanks for ruining a good post that I enjoyed reading

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
How many ways can you say nothing...but....bla bla bla..........give the OP some credit...its a well thought out post and I appreciate that......at least it didnt come across as BULLYING or HOW DARE YOU post like yours does. But hey your that "That Guy" the one that knows better that everyone else....thanks for ruining a good post that I enjoyed reading

I appreciate that you enjoyed reading it. Like I was saying to him, if there is going to be a change, then there must be a replacement in mind. So, that was why I was providing my analysis.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Now, that was a hell of a discussion there....think?
i haven't even opened it if you're talking about the 4 hate thread merge super hate thread..nope wont even dicuss it. this team right now in capital letters has a lot of problems and it's not just #4.. it's from the top down.. .

blueblood70

Reaction score
i'll say what i wanna say and there's a 4 hate mega thread for all you to have that discussion those who prefer not to open it , you all can go have that discussion, that's why they made it... there won't be any of these replies.. so again i'll say what i want to say and not taking it back this post was a mistake to be put here.... there's an obvious place for it and it wasn't necessary to open up a new one..

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
i'll say what i wanna say and there's a 4 hate mega thread for all you to have that discussion those who prefer not to open it , you all can go have that discussion, that's why they made it... there won't be any of these replies.. so again i'll say what i want to say and not taking it back this post was a mistake to be put here.... there's an obvious place for it and it wasn't necessary to open up a new one..
So sorry your such an angry ticked off person....have a good day.....and take your pills

blueblood70

Reaction score
Take a breath about every five stanzas and you should probably survive this ‘event.’
no i got too much to do i multitask and use talk to text, dont read it ,pass it up ,and don't reply. yup it's as simple as that....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we do nothing. nothing. you guys will be back on the dak train after the next win. You guys will be throwing out stats and talking top 5 in the NFL, blah blah. blah crap.. and we haters will be here reminding you how you guys jump train after the mighty dak sucked.

"what are we going to do now" suck it up butter cup...