What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thank you. While I don't have any special talents you are correct that some people with aspergers are very intelligent. I believe they are known as savants. While I'm somewhat good at writing if you meet me in person you would probably be able to tell I have a disabiliy.I often get nervous in social siutations.I also tend to ramble when I write .this post is a good example:D
Not at all! You wanna see rambling, wait until Couchcoach gets on a roll! LOL
(His posts are entertaining, but don't tell him I said so!) ;)

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I drive a lumber truck throughout Southern New England, NY, and NJ.
That is badass. I wish I could do say I did something like that. I just got some property clear-cut and those men were studs. The guy driving the cutter looked like a man's man. Buff, tatted, full beard, red flannel and nerves of steel. The baddest dude of all was a 70 year old that drove a Fecon Mulcher skid-steer, which oozed testosterone, I swear that is what Lance Armstrong got busted for. His hands were as tough as worn leather and he had a weathered look that reminded of any cowboy western movie hero. I asked him how he maintained his health and he stated that he "only ate what he killed or grew, only drank tap water while he sipped on Jack all day." For fun he chased women, hunted, fished, split firewood and watched the Dallas Cowboys.

I only work in Higher ed. I dabble in few other gigs as well.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That is badass. I wish I could do say I did something like that. I just got some property clear-cut and those men were studs. The guy driving the cutter looked like a man's man. Buff, tatted, full beard, red flannel and nerves of steel. The baddest dude of all was a 70 year old that drove Fecon Mulcher skid-steer, which oozed testosterone, I swear that is what Lance Armstrong got busted for. His hands were as tough as worn leather and he had a weathered look that reminded of any cowboy western movie hero. I asked him how he maintained his health and he stated that he "only ate what he killed or grew, only drank tap water while he sipped on Jack all day." For fun he chased women, hunted, fished, split firewood and watched the Dallas Cowboys.

Well, I'm sure you'll be in less pain than I am, as you grow older. Though most of that is from 11 years of delivering furniture, combined with a reckless youth. LOL

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That is badass. I wish I could do say I did something like that. I just got some property clear-cut and those men were studs. The guy driving the cutter looked like a man's man. Buff, tatted, full beard, red flannel and nerves of steel. The baddest dude of all was a 70 year old that drove a Fecon Mulcher skid-steer, which oozed testosterone, I swear that is what Lance Armstrong got busted for. His hands were as tough as worn leather and he had a weathered look that reminded of any cowboy western movie hero. I asked him how he maintained his health and he stated that he "only ate what he killed or grew, only drank tap water while he sipped on Jack all day." For fun he chased women, hunted, fished, split firewood and watched the Dallas Cowboys.

Are you a professor?

Status
Not open for further replies.