What does Crawford offer?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I said barely see the field. I guess 1 year of a 4 year deal isn't barely to you, but it is to me. And its a fact. Another Jag lover
That's not what you meant and you know it.

I don't even particularly like Crawford or Church, but the way the league looks at players is different than fans.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That's not what you meant and you know it.

I don't even particularly like Crawford or Church, but the way the league looks at players is different than fans.
100% what I meant that's why I said it. You jus salty now. Just move along I'm done with you.

Sydla

Reaction score
Don’t get why fans don’t like Crawford. Plays hard, plays well. Well liked player. It’s bizarre.

Likely the contract and the fact he was sold as being a guy who might develop into a stud.

He never became that guy. But he's been more than solid and a real grunt player doing whatever we ask him to do. I get he also has the stigma of being a Marinelli pet cat which turns some people off too. But he's been productive.

I mean he's no Nick Hayden, who had no business being on this roster. And if he were a $2MM cap hit this year, I suspect most people wouldn't really have this bitterness over him. They'd probably view him as a really good back up type DL to have.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I get he also has the stigma of being a Marinelli pet cat which turns some people off too. But he's been productive.
I think that's probably true, but it's silly since he was drafted by Rob Ryan...