What does Jason Garrett actually do?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It means changing a preexisting play. if it's changed through innovation and disguise, it's not the same play.
It's exactly the same play in a different format. And if you don't understand that point you never will have a good day

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It's exactly the same play in a different format. And if you don't understand that point you never will have a good day

No, you're getting play and formation confused. If it's in a 'different format', it's a different play.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
4 you threw the first insult. You don't remember that far back that's what I'm talkin about get a clue please

Interesting, and how many times did the play you asked me to present to you get used before that? Zero, because it's a new play.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, you're getting play and formation confused. If it's in a 'different format', it's a different play.
I trained with the two times Super Bowl running back. We discussed this constantly. Who side do you think I'm going to take his or yours the NFL has been running the same exact place from day one they disguise them they innovate them. If you can't comprehend that then there's no fixing what you think in the way you think. And I don't even want to try to any longer. It hurts

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Interesting, and how many times did the play you asked me to present to you get used before that? Zero, because it's a new play.
I actually can't download it. So one play out of 10 million LMAO look at dude stop it again please it hurts. Are you 10 or something

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I trained with the two times Super Bowl running back. We discussed this constantly. Who side do you think I'm going to take his or yours the NFL has been running the same exact place from day one they disguise them they innovate them. If you can't comprehend that then there's no fixing what you think in the way you think. And I don't even want to try to any longer. It hurts

It doesn't matter, we watch people who were in the nfl on tv every day and they couldn't have a clue what they're talking about. If you know so much how are you getting this so wrong?

4 you threw the first insult. You don't remember that far back that's what I'm talkin about get a clue please

And I never called you anything.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I actually can't download it. So one play out of 10 million LMAO look at dude stop it again please it hurts. Are you 10 or something

No no, you said EVERY play. You said come up with 1 single play to prove it's not EVERY play. You're changing your argument again. It's not important to you to say the truth, you're just trying to win an internet argument. People will read this and get fed misinformation. That's what I'm here to stop.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No no, you said EVERY play. You said come up with 1 single play to prove it's not EVERY play. You're changing your argument again. It's not important to you to say the truth, you're just trying to win an internet argument. People will read this and get fed misinformation. That's what I'm here to stop.
My last response. Are you crazy or something. That's right you're a little skit said that not you. LMAO

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay captain I know it all. LMAO so you're admitting that you're a troll and I didn't send this response LOL

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
My last response. Are you crazy or something. That's right you're a little skit said that not you. LMAO

It didn't say anything. I asked a question. I didn't actually call you anything. You stated your insults, I simply made an inquiry. World of difference, I did not state any such thing about you.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It didn't say anything. I asked a question. I didn't actually call you anything. You stated your insults, I simply made an inquiry. World of difference, I did not state any such thing about you.
And I said you can't fix ignorance. Isn't that a general statement also.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I no longer care, now I just find you boring.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Okay captain I know it all. LMAO so you're admitting that you're a troll and I didn't send this response LOL

Call me names and I'll continue to stay on point. Plays change every year. Nuances, 'formats' whatever that implies, gadgets, disguises all change the play. If it's not exactly the same thing, it's a different play. No team would be able to function properly if they had a bunch of different variations that all had the same play name.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Next Puppet up.. lol
th

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Call me names and I'll continue to stay on point. Plays change every year. Nuances, 'formats' whatever that implies, gadgets, disguises all change the play. If it's not exactly the same thing, it's a different play. No team would be able to function properly if they had a bunch of different variations that all had the same play name.
That's actually exactly what I said. the same exact plays. Just the new ones is the innovation of them change. Now you get it finally. Exactly what my first post said curious that you chose not to comprehend correctly

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's not his offense.
It's not his defense.
He doesn't call plays.

What does he actually do that any figurehead like Switzer or Campo couldn't do?
Does it really need to be explained or do you truly not understand, are you just being sarcastic?