What does Jason Garrett actually do?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't mind people not liking Jason. What I mind if some of the stupid excuses why. Again the locker room supports him they believe in his system so I will support him

Cowfan75

Reaction score
coach Peyton was horrible last season especially during the playoffs. I don't want a head coach the league already scrutinized. He embarrassed himself last season

Uh, we already have a scrutinized coach who has embarrassed himself many times. Give me a "horrible" Peyton any day of the week over Garrett.

Fire407

Reaction score
First of all he didn't ice his own kicker. If you didn't call a timeout that would have been a penalty and possibly taking us out of field goal range. The youngest starting team in the league how deep of a system can you put in place. Took the youngest starting team in the league to the second round of the playoffs last season make no mistake about it this is not the same old Cowboys
Of course he iced his own kicker. The kick was made before the play clock ran out and it went through the uprights. JG just thought it wasn't going to get off in time. If the second kick had gone through, no one would be saying that Garrett iced his own kicker. It's just that he accidentally did what opponents try to intentional do all the time. Call timeout right before a kick and force the kicker to make it twice. That's the very definition of icing a kicker.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Uh, we already have a scrutinized coach who has embarrassed himself many times. Give me a "horrible" Peyton any day of the week over Garrett.
Yeah so why would we want another one.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course he iced his own kicker. The kick was made before the play clock ran out and it went through the uprights. JG just thought it wasn't going to get off in time. If the second kick had gone through, no one would be saying that Garrett iced his own kicker. It's just that he accidentally did what opponents try to intentional do all the time. Call timeout right before a kick and force the kicker to make it twice. That's the very definition of icing a kicker.
Wrong. We didn't have time on the play clock. We were going to be penalized calling timeout stopped the penalty the kick wouldn't have counted anyways we didn't have the right Personnel out there

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bill Belichick three seasons ago against Kansas City I believe. Three times you went for it on 4th Down. If you get kicked one field goal he would have won that game. I've seen the best of them make mistakes after mistakes.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People always look at the negative. I'm happy it's not everybody. Especially the franchise. You take the youngest starting team in the league to the second round of the playoffs.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Yeah so why would we want another one.

Because he's a better coach. And if not robbed by the officials, his team would have been in another Super Bowl last year. I'll take that kind of horrible coach over the one we have.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because he's a better coach. And if not robbed by the officials, his team would have been in another Super Bowl last year. I'll take that kind of horrible coach over the one we have.
I'm glad you're not making the decisions. And again you're welcome to your opinion but I disagree with you. When you take the youngest starting team in the league to the second round of the playoffs that says something

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I'm glad you're not making the decisions. And again you're welcome to your opinion but I disagree with you. When you take the youngest starting team in the league to the second round of the playoffs that says something

So does almost a decade without reaching a conference championship. Yes, I am equally grateful you aren't calling any shots.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So does almost a decade without reaching a conference championship. Yes, I am equally grateful you aren't calling any shots.
I don't live in the past this is not the same old Cowboys. New quarterback running back receivers. I no longer have those expectations of failure. Do I think Jason is perfect no. But I know who runs this franchise

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I don't live in the past this is not the same old Cowboys. New quarterback running back receivers. I no longer have those expectations of failure. Do I think Jason is perfect no. But I know who runs this franchise

No, not the same Cowboys. The same coach, though.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But not the same results. What don't you understand about the second round of the playoffs with the youngest starting team in the league. The Experience alone was priceless.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't stand that Jason is just too mild-mannered on the sidelines he doesn't get the respect benefit of the doubt for the referees. That's what bothers me most about him. But how can you not support a guy that the locker room supports. Isn't that what's really important. The team believes in him. So until he loses that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know who owns this franchise I know what the alternatives are. At least he can manipulate the family. You have to take the good with the bud, until Jerry goes. Who do you think should take over not who do you want