What does your username mean?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mine was my mom's nickname for me as a kid.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
Hostile;4690011 said:
I want that as my ring tone BTW.
Ring tones are very easy to make ya know. ;)

My Un comes from the year I first started to follow the Cowboys on a regular basis. 1967. The rest is obvious.

jubal

Reaction score
My name is short for Jubilation T. Cornpone, a Confederate General that founded the town of Dogpatch, the people built a statue to honor him.
After I found out it was spelled using an "I"and the powers that be won't let it be changed I am using the name of a character from Louis L'amour's Sackett family chronicles. He was a loner ,self sufficient and the bad ones didn't mess with him.
Sounds like he would have been a Cowboy nowdays.:starspin

visionary

Reaction score
mine is because i can often see things before the rest :)
as evidenced by my posts

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mine are the call letters of a radio station I worked for years ago.

Route 66

Reaction score
Mine has nothing to do with the Cowboys mascot. I probably should have changed it years ago. :D

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Rowdy;4690121 said:
Mine has nothing to do with the Cowboys mascot. I probably should have changed it years ago. :D

:laugh2:

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
The username 'Meat' was taken. I like Meat.

Suffix

-orama
  1. Used to form, from one noun, a second, meaning "wide view of" the first, or (with ironic reference to the preceding sense) "surfeit of", "overattention to", or "exaggerated praise of" the first.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Meat-O-Rama;4690263 said:
The username 'Meat' was taken. I like Meat.

Suffix

-orama
  1. Used to form, from one noun, a second, meaning "wide view of" the first, or (with ironic reference to the preceding sense) "surfeit of", "overattention to", or "exaggerated praise of" the first.

Haha. Nice post. What's your favorite thing to grill/smoke? I've made a pretty good rack of lamb before, but I'm a novice.

Questfor6

Reaction score
Mine is because I live in the middle of Steeler country & can't stand hearing their obnoxious fans always say "6 rings" I can't wait til the day I don't have to hear it anymore.

Meat-O-Rama

Reaction score
Rynie;4690265 said:
What's your favorite thing to grill/smoke?

That's like asking me to choose my favorite all time Cowboy. Too much to choose from.

One of my favorites to make and eat is smoked tri-tip. Easy to make, hard to mess up and always tasty.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Meat-O-Rama;4690326 said:
That's like asking me to choose my favorite all time Cowboy. Too much to choose from.

One of my favorites to make and eat is smoked tri-tip. Easy to make, hard to mess up and always tasty.
Next question: you coming to any home games this year? :D

kristie

Reaction score
decided to use my name because i couldn't think of anything cute or funny when i signed up here.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
kristie;4690332 said:
decided to use my name because i couldn't think of anything cute or funny when i signed up here.

Thanks for clearing that up, I had a hard time figuring it out.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...is my alter ego from the comic book universe.

It's this Chinese Canadian guy who spends too much time on a certain football forum.

Meat-O-Rama

Reaction score
Rynie;4690327 said:
Next question: you coming to any home games this year? :D

If I lived in Dallas I would be a season ticket holder and y'all would be invited to my tailgating festivities. Alas, I only get to make it to games every couple years. Still have not been out to the new palace.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Me and a few of my mates used to drunkenly watch pokemon, so Duncan became Duncachoo (I know Pikachu was spelled with a u) when we were drinking. One night playing Nagano Winter Olympics on the N64 I was trying to come up with a username. Was using Germany so typed in das, one of my mates shouted das choo and it stuck.