What does your username mean?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I the only one who has ever seen an industrial sized ceiling fan that the blades slowly turned into petals from a giant daisy and was going around in circles while waving in the wind...seriously...anyone else..guys...hello.

Ok...Never mind.

:p:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
My last name is Yeager and my nickname when I was in the Army stationed in Germany was Yeagermeister so it just kinda stuck. It has nothing to do with the drink.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4690446 said:
My last name is Yeager and my nickname when I was in the Army stationed in Germany was Yeagermeister so it just kinda stuck. It has nothing to do with the drink.

I just figured you were a raging alcoholic. :D

ethiostar

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;4690490 said:
He is, he just doesn't know it. BP has been slipping some West Virgina Water in his root beer for years.

Come on now, BP is a very nice guy, he wouldn't do that. Ever since I moved to West Virginia, he has asked me numerous times to come to his neck of the woods so he can teach me how to "play the Banjo". He even puts "play the Banjo" in quotation marks to emphasize how serious he is about his offer.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ethiostar;4690496 said:
Come on now, BP is a very nice guy, he wouldn't do that. Ever since I moved to West Virginia, he has asked me numerous times to come to his neck of the woods so he can teach me how to "play the Banjo". He even puts "play the Banjo" in quotation marks to emphasize how serious he is about his offer.

Since he is a big Dean guitar fan, I'm guessing he would teach you using a Dean Banjo. :laugh2:

bw6ebc-db26d781eea99154291fd4230f6e5eee.jpg

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
ethiostar;4690496 said:

There's no truth to the rumor that "Deliverence" was based on a true BP story....

although Squeal like a Pig was one of his past usernames

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/14tgs7.gif

kapolani

Reaction score
My Hawaiian name is, Kapolani.

Been in my family for generations.

Literal translation (two of them):

1) Heavenly nights.
2) Dark heavens.

The Hawaiians believed that the spirit world (heaven) was dark/dreamlike and you 'woke up' in the real world and lived your life.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Big D is obviously referencing our Dallas Cowboys, and I live in AZ.

MC KAos

Reaction score
my nickname in high school was "chaos" but my mexican friend would always spell it "Kaos" so thats where that part came from, MC because that was also my "rapper" name if you will, we use to like to free style when we got drunk, we were terrible, obviously, but the tapes made for some great laughs the next day :D

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;4690879 said:
my nickname in high school was "chaos" but my mexican friend would always spell it "Kaos" so thats where that part came from, MC because that was also my "rapper" name if you will, we use to like to free style when we got drunk, we were terrible, obviously, but the tapes made for some great laughs the next day :D

Oh, you would fit in with my friends and I PERFECTLY. We've had many a drunken ciphers.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
My user name means..

"I will never get a tattoo of another man anywhere on my body."

It's Choctaw, so you wouldn't understand it if I said it out loud.

It sounds like deer whistling in the early morning sunrise.