Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/bump.jpg

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1460853 said:
At one time I wondered off and got lost. I also got attacked by a vicious Koala Bear.

The funny thing is, most people think they are so cute and want one, but Koalas Bears in the wild are known to be very vicious animals.

Me? I want a Hippo for my pool. ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
nyc;3001837 said:
The funny thing is, most people think they are so cute and want one, but Koalas Bears in the wild are known to be very vicious animals.

Me? I want a Hippo for my pool. ;)

You shouldn't talk about Mrs. NYC like that. ;) j/k

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3001878 said:
You shouldn't talk about Mrs. NYC like that. ;) j/k

hippo+bikini.jpg

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
viman96: Not sure what I was thinking but it is because I started using VI in 1996 when I started working on UNIX systems. When I registered here I must have been scripting or doing something using VI.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
viman96;3002277 said:
viman96: Not sure what I was thinking but it is because I started using VI in 1996 when I started working on UNIX systems. When I registered here I must have been scripting or doing something using VI.

Good, if your name was emacsman96, I would have to hate you. ;)

jet_mech2003

Reaction score
Marine Corps Aviation Mechanic. A-4s and Harriers plus C-117s early on (The Marines still have those for short hops.). I've been out of the Marines for awhile now and I'm a business owner now.

malbis030347

Reaction score
I lived near Malbis Alabama which is a small town near Mobile and Gulf Shores .
It was the first thought that hit my head when I first applied for an online sign-on username

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Faerluna is my MMORPG name.

At first it was going to be Luna (like Moon, because I'm a Cancer, also called a Moon Child) but that was taken in the game (Everquest). I added the "Faer" because it was a more RP way of saying Fair, like pretty.