What ever happened to Dale

Q_the_man

Reaction score
I remember he use to post here all the time and started writing blogs, does he still post here, then again what was his name so I can read a couple of his blogs, to see if their worth reading. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2681015 said:
I remember he use to post here all the time and started writing blogs, does he still post here, then again what was his name so I can read a couple of his blogs, to see if their worth reading. :)
He never wrote blogs.

Dale got hired by the San Antonio Express News. He still reads from time to time, but in an effort to maintain a professional unbiased perception of himself as a journalist he needed to quit posting.

His real name is Chad Peters. Look for his stories on the Express News site.

Oh by the way, he got married last June and I was there for his wedding. Beautiful girl. He did very well for himself.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2681020 said:
Who is Dale ?
He was a founding member of this site and probably the most impressive Moderator we ever had. He was a Mod at 15 years old and highly respected for his insight, and level headed style despite his youth. boozeman fondly called him Peach Fuzz.

He made it to the big time. Those of us who know him best are not at all shocked. He had it in him from the word go.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Hostile;2681031 said:
He was a founding member of this site and probably the most impressive Moderator we ever had. He was a Mod at 15 years old and highly respected for his insight, and level headed style despite his youth. boozeman fondly called him Peach Fuzz.

He made it to the big time. Those of us who know him best are not at all shocked. He had it in him from the word go.

What happened to Boozeman?

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2681031 said:

Made it to the big time and left us all here in amazement.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2681031 said:

Ah, that's pretty cool.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Peach fuzz was abducted by Michael Jackson and nobody has seen him since. Well...reports were he was in that strip club when Pac man jones got arrested for throwing bills but that is just a rumor that can not be backed up.

thewireman

Reaction score
Hostile;2681031 said:

What was his user name on here?

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Hostile;2681023 said:
He never wrote blogs.

Dale got hired by the San Antonio Express News. He still reads from time to time, but in an effort to maintain a professional unbiased perception of himself as a journalist he needed to quit posting.

His real name is Chad Peters. Look for his stories on the Express News site.

Oh by the way, he got married last June and I was there for his wedding. Beautiful girl. He did very well for himself.
TY. I couldn't thank of another word other than blogs so I wrote Blogs, glad to see he's doing great.......

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kidcrook;2681040 said:

Abducted by aliens, probed, forced into rehab, sent back under another user name.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2681053 said:
Abducted by aliens, probed, forced into rehab, sent back under another user name.

:laugh2:

Aliens for real.

I miss the ole guy though.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kidcrook;2681040 said:
He's a founding member of dallascowboyscentral.com but he drops by here now and then too.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dallas;2681060 said:
:laugh2:

Aliens for real.

I miss the ole guy though.
I do too. A lot. I keep wishing he'd pimp slap sbk92 who makes no bones about hating him and come back to where he is respected.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
john-clayton.png

This is the alien which authorities say is responsible for Dale's abduction.

If you see this alien or have information which could lead to the capture of this fugitive, you are urged to call 1-800-274-6388. That's 1-800-CRIME-88.

http://i51.***BLOCKED***/albums/f351/ringo_balboa/AmericasMostWanted.jpg