What ever happened to Dale

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2681206 said:
He has a membership here under a different name and reads now and then but he has his own forum for people to worship his views and they do for the most part.

That seems to happen around here too. ;)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
This guy seems waaaay more popular and beloved than me. I don't like that.

NoDak Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2683358 said:
You got banned at DCC for dissing Taylor Hicks didn't you? Great Guideline. That wasn't in his post on the old site about how to effectively Moderate. I've seen several instances where his not so veiled advice to us didn't get followed when they had their own site to govern as they saw fit.

I remember one big deal was that they would never stoop to asking the members for money. I don't think that was in his advice post, but it might have been. Ask Midswat about that.

Why not look up his advice on the old forum and see for yourself?

Just commenting it's weird you seem to know a lot of the goings on over there, yet claim to not even go there. Or even care what is said or happens there. But here you are, commenting and digging on things and people you claim to not care about. Odd.

What's your username over there? Maybe we can get you into the Melsy draft next year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
NoDak Cowboy;2683705 said:
Just commenting it's weird you seem to know a lot of the goings on over there, yet claim to not even go there. Or even care what is said or happens there. But here you are, commenting and digging on things and people you claim to not care about. Odd.

What's your username over there? Maybe we can get you into the Melsy draft next year.
I no longer have a username there. I did create one at a friend's house in New Mexico when they first launched the site, and I regret it. I wish I had never done it. Jose Cuervo was the username in case you want to see how honest I am being. I gave Dale the password too so he could see what was up. Full disclosure here.

However, when I did it I did want to see just what was going on, what was being said, and how things were run there. I made some observations early on. It was about what I expected. On top of that over the years people have clued me in on what is said there.

There are only 2 guys on that site that I have ever had cross words with. I do not respect them. You know who they are.

I no longer go there to read (except one time recently over the billboard idea, and that was following a link). I occasionally check to see how many posts booze has (he's amazing) or how many of their posters are active. I haven't read a post by those 2 guys other than the billboard thread in 2 years at least. I will never again create an account there and I don't care what their thoughts are. Their opinions mean less to me than a Commanders or Eagles troll. One of them even created an account here as a Commanders troll and got banned. Real mature stuff.

For a while curiosity won. Never again. I don't have an account there because I would be banned in an instant. They on the other hand have accounts here and are welcome. I know exactly which usernames are theirs. Always have.

I don't care NoDak. Yet as you say here I am commenting. Yeah, I am commenting because the questions were asked about where they are. Did I say anything negative about anyone other than those 2 guys? I did not, and what I said about them is minor. I didn't deride that forum, I didn't say much about it at all. Are the only comments about me on that site when someone asks about where I am? Hell no, and you damned well know it.

Be truthful, have I said about them even 1/1000th of what they say about me? You know I haven't.

For all their bluster about how open and tough they are, and above it all, they sure do get offended easily. Don't they? Taylor Hicks remember? I can only imagine the crying over this if they hear about it. They say worse stuff about each other all the time, but if I say anything the drama queen acts register on the DCC richter scale.

You can believe that or not. It makes no difference to me. I've never said one thing about you that was disrespectful in all the time we've known each other. You know I respect your service to this country and I think my actions have defined my character over the years. On that site I respect you, Irving Cowboy, and boozeman a lot. I do not know many of the guys who post there any more and it really doesn't matter to me as long as they are happy. To my knowledge I have never had a cross word with Bob, jdnalls, or mcnuttz, yet I am told they hate my guts. Oh well. One way hatred.

I don't even hate those 2 guys. I don't respect them, but I don't hate them. Even after all the bull**** they've said about me for the past 5+ years. They wouldn't dare say some of it to my face. I'd say anything to their face that I've already said in a post. That's a huge dichotomy in my book.

Did I insult Simpleton when he said he is exiled over there? I did not. Did I tell him he should leave there? No. Did I ask him why he's there? Did I in any way diss him for being there instead of here? I told him he was always welcome here. No disrespect shown to that site at all.

You know some of the stuff they've said about me over the years. You know about the smiley named after me and all that crap. Are there smileys named after either of them here? Ever seen me re-write Christmas carols, poems, or original songs about them? Oh yeah, I know all about Royal Eyebrow. Ever seen me start a thread about them and what they say over there as if they were important?

I can't even tell you how many times guys leave there, come here and ask me all about the breakup and all that stuff, tell me how much they hate so and so over there, and then go back and talk **** about me behind my back. You know what? That is fine. I don't care. I won't name names. Not even in PMs. They can be two faced all they want. I won't be.

I really do want that site to succeed. It is a forum for some people who simply fit better over there than they would here. I even recommended that site to a friend of mine named Wade over our site because of how in your face he is. I don't think he ever joined, but I know Wade could not hack it here. He'd probably get banned there too truth be told, but I told him it was a good forum for the way he likes to discuss the Cowboys.

I don't hate those guys the same way they hate me. Believe me on that, or don't. Your choice. I feel pity for them. I cannot understand how a guy they do not know can cause that much bitterness. They have mocked the death of my son on more than one occasion. I know they both have sons. Back before I was made a Mod on the other site we talked about family. One of them even had a pic of his son as his sig. I told him it was cool. You know what I do in retaliation for the insults they heap on me over the death of my son? I pray every day that those 2 guys and the people they have swayed to hate my guts never lose a child. Every day Randy. Every single day.

I have faults. I've never claimed to be perfect. But I honestly do not give a **** that two guys who have never met me in their lives, except on a message board, and who hate me because of their own power trips, like to sit around and ***** about every thought that I post on this forum. I'm just not that damned important, but if they need the drama, feed the queens. I don't give a damn that other people on that site, who also do not know me at all, want to play sheep to their bellyaching and join in like I am a topic. It's over 5 years old man.

Either they will get over it, or they won't. To me it has always looked pathetic and comical. You want to know the fastest way to get banned over there? The hell with Taylor Hicks amigo. Defend me to those two guys, and mean it. One of them flat out told you he has always hated you. I give you credit for looking past that and defending him against my pitiful little remarks against his highness. I wouldn't put up with that crap for anything, but if that's what you prefer, best of luck to you man.

You ever want a true friend you know where to find me. I am fine with that. You don't want my friendship I am fine with that too. Either way I won't be talking **** behind your back. Count on that.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;2682598 said:
I remember his color was red. Posters would choose their color as red and not understand why everyone asked them to change it. Great times!

Guilty as charged...... :D