What ever happened to Dale

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Hostile;2681031 said:
He was a founding member of this site and probably the most impressive Moderator we ever had. He was a Mod at 15 years old and highly respected for his insight, and level headed style despite his youth. boozeman fondly called him Peach Fuzz.

He made it to the big time. Those of us who know him best are not at all shocked. He had it in him from the word go.

I was wondering if he got hired by someone; I figured that is why he might have quit posting

Hos give him a big hello from all of us old timers; I loved when he was interning with the Cowboys he did a good job writing stories

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
DallasEast;2681081 said:
john-clayton.png

This is the alien which authorities say is responsible for Dale's abduction.

If you see this alien or have information which could lead to the capture of this fugitive, you are urged to call 1-800-274-6388. That's 1-800-CRIME-88.

http://i51.***BLOCKED***/albums/f351/ringo_balboa/AmericasMostWanted.jpg

Hey, don't knock you avatard.:)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hostile;2681023 said:
He never wrote blogs.

Dale got hired by the San Antonio Express News. He still reads from time to time, but in an effort to maintain a professional unbiased perception of himself as a journalist he needed to quit posting.

His real name is Chad Peters. Look for his stories on the Express News site.

Oh by the way, he got married last June and I was there for his wedding. Beautiful girl. He did very well for himself.

So ole Chad married up? Good for him. I do miss him at times. BTW, you're too old and MARRIED to be looking that hard.

j/k

Kangaroo

Reaction score
jobberone;2681111 said:
Where is spk92?

All we need now is that guy what wa shis name LovesRoberts (or smomething like that) with his Photoshop of Chutch's head on Salma Hyatt's body

That was a classic signature :eek:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Well spk92 was amusing at times in an offbeat kinda way. Of course the other times.....

Is he banned or did someone hurt his feelings too much?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
jobberone;2681186 said:
Well spk92 was amusing at times in an offbeat kinda way. Of course the other times.....

He left to start his own board and that's all we will say about that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jobberone;2681186 said:

He has a membership here under a different name and reads now and then but he has his own forum for people to worship his views and they do for the most part.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hostile;2681206 said:
He has a membership here under a different name and reads now and then but he has his won forum for people to worship his views and they do for the most part.

They do?

SHEEP !!!

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
According to the member list, Dale was here about 3AM this morning. The punk should at least say hi.

J/K ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Signals;2681239 said:
According to the member list, Dale was here about 3AM this morning. The punk should at least say hi.

J/K ;)

He needed new material :laugh2: