What exactly did Mike Singletary do/say?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Any transcripts of what he said and/or did?

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Had a meltdown on his first presser as a HC.
Threw Vernon Davis under the bus and made sure the bus ran him over a couple of times.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He said he was old school, he'd rather play with only 10 guys then one with Vernon's attitude. Then he told homeboy to go take a shower and watch the game from the bench. And the camera showed Vernon walking off the field..:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I love it!!!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Artie Lange;2376329 said:
Threw Vernon Davis under the bus and made sure the bus ran him over a couple of times.

that was exactly what that team needed. seriously

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
from what i saw ...he looked like a lost idiot.

i posted a thread about him being our next head coach a while back.

i feel like a complete moron.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Artie Lange;2376329 said:

No he didn't.

Some of that crap should be going on here.

Vernon Davis slapped another player, he should have been thrown under the bus.

Funny, along with the negative X-Rays on Witten, Jay Glazer also reported that the 49ers are likely to give Mike Singletary the job.

Jay Glazer even stated that a source inside the organization said that Mike Singletary will probably turn the job down but one of the high ups said he would convince him to take it.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
That was a good speach!. I dont care what anybody here says, He said it how it is. I wish some of our coaches had even half the balls. That whole thing about wanting winners was great. Haters kick dirt.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2376376 said:
That was a good speach!. I dont care what anybody here says, He said it how it is. I wish some of our coaches had even half the balls. That whole thing about wanting winners was great. Haters kick dirt.

:hammer:

I will also throw in what Tom Couglin did as well. Benching players that aren't performing, like he did Brandon Jacobs.

We could use alot of that around here, even with a big win.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
They also showed him telling off players on the bench. One LB looked like he wanted to hit him. Mike has cajonies...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2376401 said:
They also showed him telling off players on the bench. One LB looked like he wanted to hit him. Mike has cajonies...

And team will quit on him soon.

The new NFL -

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
WOW............I knew he was gonna be a firecracker..I agree with his approach ......I wanted him here.....but now i realize what a time bomb him and T.O. would be on the same team............... :bomb:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I thought he did exactly the right thing. He sent a message to the players that getting stupid penalities like those, that are completely and totally avoidable, would simply not be tolerated.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I love this guy. He has more heart alone than our whole coaching staff, and a bunch of Cowboy players.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2376645 said:
I love this guy. He has more heart alone than our whole coaching staff, and a bunch of Cowboy players.

Heart: 1
Wins: 0

StylisticS

Reaction score
Nors;2376417 said:
And team will quit on him soon.

The new NFL -

Only if he doesn't win. Couglin would have lost his team years ago if he didn't win. I like Singletary but I hope he doesn't because I hate the 49ers.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
dbair1967;2376671 said:
I'll bet no on the wins...

Yeah your right. Phillips and his career of being an interim is doing so well.
if some one has the guts to give Singletary a shot, it will pay off.

Jerry like puppets I keep forgetting.