What free agents did the 49ers and the Chiefs signed to help them get to the Super Bowl?

Gambit

Reaction score
Talks about adult conversations then says I’m going to put you on ignore lol.
Never said I'd put him on ignore. I said my ignore list grows daily, which, yes is part of adult conversations.

If people continue to demonstrate they have zero interest in a an adult discussion in life outside this board, then I like anyone else, would simply not talk with them.

Again completely missing the point.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The key players that are helping teams get to the Super Bowl are the ones they drafted.
Hmmm. The best players on San Fran top 2 for me are Williams and CMC. Soooo. That’s 2 key players. Williams went down and they lost 3-4 straight games. lol.

rambo2

Reaction score
The key players that are helping teams get to the Super Bowl are the ones they drafted.
That is what I thought. Both the 49ers and the Chiefs hit on some big 7th rounders.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hmmm. The best players on San Fran top 2 for me are Williams and CMC. Soooo. That’s 2 key players. Williams went down and they lost 3-4 straight games. lol.
The OP is talking about free agent signings. San Francisco traded for McCafferty. They drafted Purdy, Bosa, Deebo and Kittle.

1942willys

Reaction score
The OP is talking about free agent signings. San Francisco traded for McCafferty. They drafted Purdy, Bosa, Deebo and Kittle.
They drafted better and traded better and also have better pretty much else as well

MikeT22

Reaction score
Yeah they draft well, stockpile comp picks and make some savvy trades.

That philosophy wouldn’t work in Dallas though. Jerry and sons are lazy, and when we do make a trade we get fleeced.

We just have an incompetent family running our front office.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah they draft well, stockpile comp picks and make some savvy trades.

That philosophy wouldn’t work in Dallas though. Jerry and sons are lazy, and when we do make a trade we get fleeced.

We just have an incompetent family running our front office.
The Gilmore and Cooks trades were pretty good. We will see what happens with Lance.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
They have the best QBs with great supporting casts. That's it, not complicated.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Trading for CMC (who had already been paid) and Trent Williams (who was due a new contract) where both franchise altering moves. Adding Hargrave (who's a top 5 DT) was solid as well.