What GB and SF has that DAL doesn't

kskboys

Reaction score
As I told a Niners fan it is better to be lucky than good. The Niners got lucky winning that game. If the Packers didn’t miss an easy fg and drop an easy pick 6 in the 1st quarter they would have lost 31-24. Such as the playoffs go
9ers also dropped an easy pick, so I guess now it's tied.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
They operate as a team. They didn't have individual egos and monikers like Hot Boyz, The Lion, and Here-Ws-Go.

They don't have players making more money in endorsements than they make in salary.

Same culture, same outcome next year.
weak **.

kskboys

Reaction score
Do you realize how handicapped a defense is when you literally have no functional LB on the field?
We have undersized LB's and UT(3 tech), and people conclude that it's because they're not trying hard enough. Amazing stuff.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Did he self promote by wearing a hat that said "Omaha"?

And then gag all over the field on national TV?
He did use it in commercials. Haven't seen a here we go commercial so far. May be you'd feel a lot better if he went and started a country music career like another QB and also have a weekly radio show commitment.

QuiteCivil

Reaction score
Drafting needs to be a lot better, Will McClay maybe needs to be **** canned too, drafting soft and often injured players out of college. In my own opinion he's part of the problem also.

kskboys

Reaction score
Drafting needs to be a lot better, Will McClay maybe needs to be **** canned too, drafting soft and often injured players out of college. In my own opinion he's part of the problem also.
And one useful 2nd round pick in Diggs. One, that's it. Can you imagine the LB's we could've found there?