What happened to Devin Smith?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no idea why Tavon Austin is still on the team. He is terrible as a punt returner and can only be used as a gimmick person on offense. I would have been done with him last year. I would have preferred Smith being active.

I assume it is special teams related also...sort of scary we may have worse special team players on the roster that are not playing.
Notice, of course, that our special teams unit is not too good. Either from coaching or performance standards.

shabazz

Reaction score
Great game against the Skins, decent game against the Fins, didn't do anything against the Saints (nobody did), then inactive for the next 10 weeks.

I don't see him on the injury report any longer. Is this just more stubbornness from the staff? Tavon has 2 catches on 10 targets the last 8 weeks.

Love that sig, Zordon. Was that picture taken at the Mustang Ranch in Reno?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
There are sources. Spotrac is the one I typically use. But realistically it's common sense as well. A 3rd round pick doesn't get have the same negotiating power as a 1st round pick like Cooper and Austin, or of a proven free agent like Cobb.
Did not know that.

I do not have talent or time for that much drilling down on the subject.

Should have been a sports agent/sttorney.

Missed my calling.

:flagwave:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did not know that.

I do not have talent or time for that much drilling down on the subject.

Should have been a sports agent/sttorney.

Missed my calling.

:flagwave:
It's actually very easy. I wouldn't bother with it otherwise. Just type in google or whatever search engine you use something like "Dak Prescott salary", and the link will come up for you to click on.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
It's actually very easy. I wouldn't bother with it otherwise. Just type in google or whatever search engine you use something like "Dak Prescott salary", and the link will come up for you to click on.

Ohtay.