What happens if we go 2-6 over the 2nd half?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I see us going 8-0 at best And finishing 10-6 being that team that nobody wants to play at the end of the year

I hate when people predict less and say this but you have cornered me sir.

"I hope you're right."

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I want to see this team fight to the very end. If that means 7-9 and no top ten draft pick, I don't really care. We've been in position for pretty good players every time we went 8-8 ( traded back for Frederick, could have picked Cox if not for Mo trade and Zack Martin). We even got Byron Jones this season while picking 27th.

I just want to see some wins and playing spoiler vs teams that are looking to make a playoff run at the very minimum.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
But for the sake of the OP, if we go 4-12, I'd be terribly disappointed if we didn't select Lynch or Goff with what could be a top 4 pick.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
So losing Manning was no excuse for the Colts playing that poorly?

Not THAT bad. They definitely lost some of those games on purpose in the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes. We aren't losing games on purpose right now. We just suck and it isn't only because we have a backup QB.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hopefully we a) beat the Washingtons for those two wins, and b) draft Robert Nkemdiche.

canters

Reaction score
IF that happened and blame could be placed on a coach or coaches, I do think some firings would happen.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Whomever you want to blame, there are no excuses anyway. The only other playoff team in the last 10 years that has played this poorly without its starting QB the next season was the 2011 Colts after they lost Manning to injury.

Agreed, but this team should rebound. If not, then free agency and a top level draft should add some immediate change to the roster.

Despite all, with Romo...all is a lot better. Only if that happens, depth would be a major area for change as well.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Garrett is the head coach; he's not going anywhere.

Linehan and Marinelli are both options for beheading.

Certainly, there will be roster changes, but nothing too drastic....We still aren't going to draft a QB, and we shouldn't.