What I hope to see for the rest of FA from the Cowboys

morasp

Reaction score
Tolbert replaces Gallup. That is their plan.
We won't have a playoff caliber WR group. It will be the same story over again with the better defenses blanketing Lamb and Dak either trying to force throws to him or one of the other guys that can't get any separation.

Chasing6

Reaction score
We won't have a playoff caliber WR group. It will be the same story over again with the better defenses blanketing Lamb and Dak either trying to force throws to him or one of the other guys that can't get any separation.
We have too many holes. So someone has to step up. Replacing Gallups 33 catches should not be that difficult.

I think replacing Pollard's 55 catches is the bigger concern with currently no RB on the roster.

morasp

Reaction score
We have too many holes. So someone has to step up. Replacing Gallups 33 catches should not be that difficult.

I think replacing Pollard's 55 catches is the bigger concern with currently no RB on the roster.

All the more reason not to reach for need. If there are more holes than can filled they should start filling them with players that good rather than reaching for needs like RB in an extremely weak draft class. WR classes like the last two are not common if they wait until they need one the chances are they won't have as many options I don't want to replace Gallup, I want to improve on him. The RB class is extremely weak this year

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
What have they started? Jerry's obnoxious 'look at me and my wealth' yacht is still out in the Bahamas, with Jerry most likely on board. In the meantime it looks like Stephen and Charlotte are sitting around with their thumbs up their butts. So I ask again, what have they started?
lol. You missed the sarcasm.

Mr_437

Reaction score
All I'm saying is don't do like last year with a RB rich draft ignore the position til the 6th round, so get a WR early in this WR rich draft. Cowboys still need a RB smh.