What if the Cowboys easily dispatch the WFT?

Jipper

Reaction score
All the worry and concern is more big picture.

We’re going to beat Washington. The division is over and it’s been over.

I want a Super Bowl.

Yeah me too....not to say that regular season games aren't fun, but after seeing how we have played this year, I'm ready to get to the playoffs and see if we can do something....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am not confident at all in this team right now beating anyone. I would not be surprised if we blow them out or lose because of just how up and down this team can be.

However, regardless of the outcome of this game, if we make the playoffs then that's when it gets real, because I, right now, do not trust this team and it's players (besides Parsons) to show up 4 games in a row against playoff caliber teams,.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I am not confident at all in this team right now beating anyone. I would not be surprised if we blow them out or lose because of just how up and down this team can be.

However, regardless of the outcome of this game, if we make the playoffs then that's when it gets real, because I, right now, do not trust this team and it's players (besides Parsons) to show up 4 games in a row against playoff caliber teams,.

In defense of our team.. We have faced a mountain of adversity lately. Did we respond well to it? No.

But all those players and coaches who were dominant together early in the year are coming back.

#1 thing this team can do is get Dak playing the brand of football he played before Denver and a lot of that is asking him to do less and finding balance with our run game.

dckid

Reaction score
...the Cowboys easily dispatch the WFT and all this worry and concern was over nothing? :eek:
I agree, this division is over if this team is different from previous years past.
There is no reason the Cowboys shouldn't win by 10 plus points. WFT sucks.
The time to start putting their act together is now, they peaked early then got impacted by injuries and all. Peak in December and carry the momentum into the playoffs.
Dak is who he is, not a superstar, and fortunately or unfortunately there is no going back. I am not dreaming of a SuperBowl I just want this team to get to a championship game. Once they make it there all bets are off, you get to play for a chance to get to the SB. Its has been since January of 1996 since that happened. Please take a moment and think about that.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score

^^^this^^^

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
We're going to win big and Skip is going to celebrate on Monday morning, "HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!??!?"

RS12

Reaction score
I don't see the Cowboys blowing the division. Not confident they go any further. I will give WFT credit for going on the road and shutting down a Raiders team without their best defensive player.

glimmerman

Reaction score
...the Cowboys easily dispatch the WFT and all this worry and concern was over nothing? :eek:
We will see. If Dak is able to easily beat the wft with there front line then we are back on track. And so is the O-Line. I am expecting our Defense to keep us in it and give us more opportunities to score. Maybe be able to put some points up also..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We will see. If Dak is able to easily beat the wft with there front line then we are back on track. And so is the O-Line. I am expecting our Defense to keep us in it and give us more opportunities to score. Maybe be able to put some points up also..

I know Dak is a 40 million dollar player but some of us just need to accept the reality that he’s not that guy.

If we’re going to win it will be with offensive balance meaning the run game needs to carry its weight.

Absolutely do not ask Dak to do more. He needs to do less. That’s our recipe for success and always has been since he’s been out QB.

Fast starts and Running the ball makes Dallas a juggernaut and it’s been that way since 2016.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
We fans will always find a place for our worry and concern. After we dispatch Washington fans will be worried about the Giants and playoff seeding, McCarthy's clock management, Moore's play calling, the officiating, the cap crippling criblets and how their contracts will prevent us from adding talent, hell, there's a threat about Micah Parsons nexted contract and he hasn't completed his rookie season. Trust me, for some there will always be something to worry about:)

glimmerman

Reaction score
I know Dak is a 40 million dollar player but some of us just need to accept the reality that he’s not that guy.

If we’re going to win it will be with offensive balance meaning the run game needs to carry its weight.

Absolutely do not ask Dak to do more. He needs to do less. That’s our recipe for success and always has been since he’s been out QB.

Fast starts and Running the ball makes Dallas a juggernaut and it’s been that way since 2016.
He can for sure play better than he has. Since his calf injury he has not taken off with the ball when nothing is open or the play hasn’t developed before they get to him. He has had wide open lanes and rolled out and had open field in front of him and refuses to run..

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Their DL >> than our OL. Running the ball will be a big issue. Dak not playing well. Our D will need to carey this team which hurts saying. IF we win...won't be an easy win. There should be major concerns with this offense right now.