What if the Cowboys easily dispatch the WFT?

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Their DL >> than our OL. Running the ball will be a big issue. Dak not playing well. Our D will need to carey this team which hurts saying. IF we win...won't be an easy win. There should be major concerns with this offense right now.

Indeed, our OL has a lot to prove coming down the stretch. Dak, Moore and the o-line ALL under the microscope. Can Quinn and the defense carry the Cowboys? We'll see.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
...the Cowboys easily dispatch the WFT and all this worry and concern was over nothing? :eek:

We will have a ton of threads saying how the WFT sucks and this win means nothing. If we lose we will also hear about how much the WFT sucks and this loss proves that our team is a total fraud. In other words, we lose both ways. :cool:

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNEMENT: The Football Team is actually pretty good***

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL. And what happens if we lose?

I mean what's the point of this post?

At the end of the day, I am looking big picture here. There have been enough concerns that have arisen the last 3-4 weeks that gives me pause when talking about being able to beat the Cardinals on the road or Packers in Lambeau in January.

I want to see some of those concerns put to rest over a couple of games here, not just one.

Zman5

Reaction score
Then the same worry-warts will be posting the Giants are going to beat us because how Dak played against them in 2016. And so on and so on.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I agree, this division is over if this team is different from previous years past.
There is no reason the Cowboys shouldn't win by 10 plus points. WFT sucks.
The time to start putting their act together is now, they peaked early then got impacted by injuries and all. Peak in December and carry the momentum into the playoffs.
Dak is who he is, not a superstar, and fortunately or unfortunately there is no going back. I am not dreaming of a SuperBowl I just want this team to get to a championship game. Once they make it there all bets are off, you get to play for a chance to get to the SB. Its has been since January of 1996 since that happened. Please take a moment and think about that.
That last point went over my head. I'm sorry.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We will have a ton of threads saying how the WFT sucks and this win means nothing. If we lose we will also hear about how much the WFT sucks and this loss proves that our team is a total fraud. In other words, we lose both ways. :cool:

Are they? I suspect if that is true it will show on Sunday. I have reservations about that.

CapnB

Reaction score
WFT will be a team that sucks anyway and was part of our easy schedule

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This loser franchise of 25 plus years is treated so unfairly by the fans.

God I hope they can beat one of our mediocre division rivals to show them all up.

BleedSilverandBlue

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are they? I suspect if that is true it will show on Sunday. I have reservations about that.

They are 6-6 and on a 4 game win streak. At the very least they are on a hot streak right now. Are they a world beater? Absolutely not, but they have the players and momentum to play good football right now.

BleedSilverandBlue

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This loser franchise of 25 plus years is treated so unfairly by the fans.

God I hope they can beat one of our mediocre division rivals to show them all up.

So would you rather them lose? In order to become a winner franchise you have to win these games.

Are you someone who thinks that every team in the NFL sucks and if Dallas loses any game it proves that they suck? The NFL is built for parity. It is hard to win any game let alone for an extended period of time. Newsflash: Dynasties like the 1990s Cowboys and 2000s Patriots simply do not happen but once a generation. It takes the perfect storm of coaching, drafting, health, and luck.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Yeah, the tone concerning WFT is so pre-Denveresque.

This team needs a killer instinct and to take care of bidness attitude! They're in for an azz whipping (again) if they don't get their act together !

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They are 6-6 and on a 4 game win streak. At the very least they are on a hot streak right now. Are they a world beater? Absolutely not, but they have the players and momentum to play good football right now.

Think New England Patriots ! Yeah I know that there is no Belicheat there but . . . !!!!!!!!