What if the Cowboys easily dispatch the WFT?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Their DL >> than our OL. Running the ball will be a big issue. Dak not playing well. Our D will need to carey this team which hurts saying. IF we win...won't be an easy win. There should be major concerns with this offense right now.

Why does it hurt to say the defense can carry this team? Its about time we could say that. I think thats a great thing. This has been the problem for the Cowboys for about 15 years or longer. When the offense doesnt play great, we lose.

Take two sides of the ball.

Only concern with the offense is injuries. Just like with the defense. Football 101

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
All this talk of deals with the devil is what throws me.
I really believed in that team starting 1990. 7-9 never felt so good, the jump to 11-5 was amazing.
All explained by Jerry's deal with the devil.

ESisback

Reaction score
...the Cowboys easily dispatch the WFT and all this worry and concern was over nothing? :eek:

Then instead of a “rising force”, “playoff contender”, or a “true threat in the NFCE”, they’ll say “So Dallas won. So what? WFT sucks!”

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Then instead of a “rising force”, “playoff contender”, or a “true threat in the NFCE”, they’ll say “So Dallas won. So what? WFT sucks!”
The Cowboys will dominate the Cardinals as well. Then what will they say?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
...the Cowboys easily dispatch the WFT and all this worry and concern was over nothing? :eek:
I wouldn’t say over nothing. I think the last few weeks certainly has justified some concern .

Now if we return to the stride we had earlier in the season then we could regain that confidence level.

khiladi

Reaction score
That’s the truth. I’m excited for this game but we should beat them. They’re not very good.

Dallas needs to set their goals a lot higher than beating a team struggling to stay above .500.

Why should anybody cheer over-exaggerate a game they should be expected to win. If they lose, it’s more of an indictment of the Cowboys than a win over the Commanders, who can’t really score, is..

Aven8

Reaction score
I don’t care what they say. Just win and they can talk. Time to start a new streak to LA

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
He can for sure play better than he has. Since his calf injury he has not taken off with the ball when nothing is open or the play hasn’t developed before they get to him. He has had wide open lanes and rolled out and had open field in front of him and refuses to run..
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that Dak has gotten marching orders to not run. I can't recall him running since he scored a TD by bulling his way into the end zone late in the game against Atlanta (and that was AFTER he returned from his injured calf). To me, that's such a key part of what makes him effective as a QB.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that Dak has gotten marching orders to not run. I can't recall him running since he scored a TD by bulling his way into the end zone late in the game against Atlanta (and that was AFTER he returned from his injured calf). To me, that's such a key part of what makes him effective as a QB.
Your exactly right. During the winning streak he he took off a few times. Just enough to keep teams guessing. But yeah I am sure he was told not to. Especially after the calf injury. Watched sounds of the game from the falcons game and after he ran it in for a TD he was so pumped and excited but the staff was not happy and Elliot said you should have flipped that to me and let me take it. I know it’s a chance for him to be injury if he runs but he takes sacks that could injure him. Especially if he don’t see it coming. If he runs he usually sees them coming and could slide. It’s a huge part of his game..

plasticman

Reaction score
Washington....I don't care what anybody wants to call them, this is their Super Bowl.

All is forgiven by their fans if they beat the Cowboys Speaking of Washinton fans, the hatred is real. These fans will be ready Sunday.

If the Cowboys underestimate the intensity of this game, they will lose.

"Dispatching the WFT easily" is a contradiction in terms as well as a disregard for history.