What if this team wins it all and you were too busy being Debbie Downer to enjoy it till the very end?

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
We see a lot of posts from people spouting the curmudgeonly doctrine that "it doesn't count until the playoffs." That got me to thinking.. Are those people not able to enjoy what this team is doing right now? I would totally hate for this team to end up hoisting the Lombardi and all I could remember about how they got there was how miserable I was waiting for it to happen.

Am I wrong guys?
Your the biggest DakTard of them all. Anytime. Anytime. And I mean anytime Dak faces any competition outside the East. He sucks fat fat fat chokes on it all. Every time !! So keep praising a crap QB when. He plays the Giants. And start to face the fact this joker is a clown

Cydios

Reaction score
When we win.. Dak was great.. defense was great.. recievers great.. all 3 phases.. etc etc.

When we lose. DAK SUCKS

Praxit

Reaction score
Your the biggest DakTard of them all. Anytime. Anytime. And I mean anytime Dak faces any competition outside the East. He sucks fat fat fat chokes on it all. Every time !! So keep praising a crap QB when. He plays the Giants. And start to face the fact this joker is a clown
...ahh go back to your coconuts.

Dak has been playing lights out for weeks now.

ONE bad game, its the end of world. You wouldnt make it as stock broker.

Plankton

Reaction score
debbie-downer-icegif-4.gif

Cydios

Reaction score
We see a lot of posts from people spouting the curmudgeonly doctrine that "it doesn't count until the playoffs." That got me to thinking.. Are those people not able to enjoy what this team is doing right now? I would totally hate for this team to end up hoisting the Lombardi and all I could remember about how they got there was how miserable I was waiting for it to happen.

Am I wrong guys?
Exactly! No wonder why Stephen A. Makes a living off of Dallas fans.

star-ving

Reaction score
I've probably been watching and supporting at games longer than you've been alive.

They played like trash today, but that doesn't take away from the great season they're having.

But this week, they'll get all the backlash that they deserve.

I've probably been watching and supporting at games longer than you've been alive.

They played like trash today, but that doesn't take away from the great season they're having.

But this week, they'll get all the backlash that they deserve.
First game I ever watched was ironically Staubach’s final game in the playoff loss to the Rams. I was 9 and family was moving around a bit and was living outside of LA at the time. I then suffered through 3 NFC championship losses. Watched through the Hogeboom/Pelluer era. At least after 13 years there was redemption. But here we are in a time loop every year with the same hype.

McCarthyMustGo

Reaction score

Am I wrong guys?
Very wrong. We may win a 1st round game against Tampa or Atlanta. This team is not winning at San Fran or at Philly in the playoffs. Refs will follow the same script as you have seen today.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Someone was enjoying pitchers of Kool Aid after the Eagles game, from "wins it all" to "best QB in the league", and hasn't made an appearance since today's game.

Looks like that may have actually been Flavor Aid. If you know, you know.

kskboys

Reaction score
On a blown call. Lets not act like they made KC look like a USFL team like they did the Cowboys.
The Bills sucked vs KC. They handed KC the game, KC handed it right back. Didn't look like either team wanted to win.