What if this team wins it all and you were too busy being Debbie Downer to enjoy it till the very end?

Slick

Reaction score
Now you're waiting to see if we can win a game in which he gets sacked 8 times before you're onboard? How many times have you ever seen a qb that was under heavy pressure ever win anything? It's funny how entrenched some of you guys are in your stance against Dak. :laugh:
Stop defending a choker.

erod

Reaction score
It's nothing but the low IQ cowards who only post when we're losing. Those same cowards been hiding for weeks.

I can't blame those cowards, I blame their parents for raising them to be cowards.
That's cute, but it's past your bedtime.

GINeric

Reaction score
You must be a new fan…they are a perennial disappointment since 1996.

Nothing to post about to gush over a win until they prove something real.

Put down the Gin please.

I've probably been watching and supporting at games longer than you've been alive.

They played like trash today, but that doesn't take away from the great season they're having.

But this week, they'll get all the backlash that they deserve.

GINeric

Reaction score
Yeah, you certainly cannot run with the big dogs. Go play with the ankle biters where you belong
You type like you're weak. Go sit your lil weak self down somewhere kid. You're not built for this lil guy.

GINeric

Reaction score
...say it, like you see it. GIN. He'll get back at you. That's how it rolls.

He's not built for this my guy. He types very well, so that's where he need to stay... behind that keyboard.

1942willys

Reaction score
You type like you're weak. Go sit your lil weak self down somewhere kid. You're not built for this lil guy.
Aw, I thought you were short
figures; short people always are trying to make up for it
in your case probably something else is small as well

mmohican29

Reaction score
We see a lot of posts from people spouting the curmudgeonly doctrine that "it doesn't count until the playoffs." That got me to thinking.. Are those people not able to enjoy what this team is doing right now? I would totally hate for this team to end up hoisting the Lombardi and all I could remember about how they got there was how miserable I was waiting for it to happen.

Am I wrong guys?
It's not going to happen. There is nothing to suggest it could happen. We aren't stout enough on Defense in the run game, and self-destructive w/penalties.