Twitter: What is AJ Brown saying here?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some are thinking that he is bragging about the amount of yards he got against Ward. But other think it's him telling Hurts to target him more. If him demanding to get more touches then it's something to watch out for on Sunday. As Hurts tends to ignore Devonta Smith and mainly throw the ball to Brown when he thinks that Brown is getting upset with not getting enough touches.

HanD

Reaction score
Awesome post if about ajs day over ward. Just got smashed and still talking. SMH...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If you pay attention to him when playing, he tends to push a lot off the line of scrimmage. It's a big reason he gets open so quickly and so much. I wish the referees would do a much better job keeping an eye on him and penalizing him for offensive pass interference.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you pay attention to him when playing, he tends to push a lot off the line of scrimmage. It's a big reason he gets open so quickly and so much. I wish the referees would do a much better job keeping an eye on him and penalizing him for offensive pass interference.
He can push as much as the DB within the first 5 yards.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Only time I remember someone getting him was I think Devonta on that great throw from Hurts.
correct i know bland is catching heat right now, Im telling you DK at his best is better than AJ...now no denying DK is a bigger headcase right now but how much of that has to do with Pete Carroll..DK is just a bigger faster AJ...AJ is a hell of a WR though not saying he isnt just DK is a diferent animal when his head is on straight...when i heard DK talking to Seahawks reporters and laughing while saying "That CB has more TD's than i do this season" i was like ooh damn we in trouble.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
correct i know bland is catching heat right now, Im telling you DK at his best is better than AJ...now no denying DK is a bigger headcase right now but how much of that has to do with Pete Carroll..DK is just a bigger faster AJ...AJ is a hell of a WR though not saying he isnt just DK is a diferent animal when his head is on straight...when i heard DK talking to Seahawks reporters and laughing while saying "That CB has more TD's than i do this season" i was like ooh damn we in trouble.
Yeah I mean he poses a terrible matchup because he's big and fast and he was on that day. And to be honest.....I didn't think Bland was in terrible coverage. Geno was throwing some dots. Some dots that I don't think he'd normally consistently throw but he did that game. And I don't think Hurts can unless he's having one of those games as well.