Twitter: What is AJ Brown saying here?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He's been on this weird crap all offseason with Cee Dee. You just got your *** whooped by the 9ers and he's running to twitter.
Don't be surprised to see him blow up at Hurts on the sideline again on Sunday night. Especially if Hurts throws a bad INT. And AJ Brown feels like he isn't getting the ball enough while CeeDee is having a big game at the same time.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yeah I mean he poses a terrible matchup because he's big and fast and he was on that day. And to be honest.....I didn't think Bland was in terrible coverage. Geno was throwing some dots. Some dots that I don't think he'd normally consistently throw but he did that game. And I don't think Hurts can unless he's having one of those games as well.
DK was possesed it was obvious from play 1..he wasn't gonna be denied..he played full seasons that way back when that offense was humming. Bland and Gilly did all they could do and eventually made some plays that help win the game.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Don't be surprised to see him blow up at Hurts on the sideline again on Sunday night. Especially if Hurts throws a bad INT. And AJ Brown feels like he isn't getting the ball enough while CeeDee is having a big game at the same time.
That will 100 percent happen if ceedee is killing them and aj is struggling

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Yeah I mean he poses a terrible matchup because he's big and fast and he was on that day. And to be honest.....I didn't think Bland was in terrible coverage. Geno was throwing some dots. Some dots that I don't think he'd normally consistently throw but he did that game. And I don't think Hurts can unless he's having one of those games as well.

Agree, DK is a 10.3 100 meters guy and is a darn beast.

Praxit

Reaction score
He was saying he is scared to play against our defense.
meme-laugh.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He can push as much as the DB within the first 5 yards.
I wish I had recorded the Eagles/49ers game. The DB was off by 3 - 4 yards from the line of scrimmage, yet AJ Brown would run up and with both straight arms out pushed the DB to knock him off balance, thus enabling AJ Brown to get separation and receive the ball wide open. To me, that should be offensive pass interference.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I wish I had recorded the Eagles/49ers game. The DB was off by 3 - 4 yards from the line of scrimmage, yet AJ Brown would run up and with both straight arms out pushed the DB to knock him off balance, thus enabling AJ Brown to get separation and receive the ball wide open. To me, that should be offensive pass interference.
They all do it AC Lamb does it with the best of them, AJ is a good WR no doubt but because he is an Philthy player he does suck and deserves unfair call all the time..i wont argue with that:)