Twitter: What is AJ Brown saying here?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Pin that post on the bulletin board of the entrance to the day room.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
He's not saying anything about anyone.

He's complaining that he should get more targets....every game...regardless of who he is playing. Believe it or not....once again...OCCASIONALLY what other people say doesn't pertain to us. OCCASIONALLY...events that happen in the world, or words people say, don't revolve around Dallas.

He's being an immature primandona receiver acting like a middle school kid whining for the ball. But...he's like 24, so slightly more understandable than the 50 and 60 year old people in here acting like middle school kids.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Some are thinking that he is bragging about the amount of yards he got against Ward. But other think it's him telling Hurts to target him more. If him demanding to get more touches then it's something to watch out for on Sunday. As Hurts tends to ignore Devonta Smith and mainly throw the ball to Brown when he thinks that Brown is getting upset with not getting enough touches.

Hurts is a one read QB. If his first read isn't open he takes off and runs. People here bash Dak for being the same. They say his nothing more than a running Qb. But nothing could be further from the truth.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Who is covering AJ, will be interesting to see the coverage assignments early and the adjustments.
Extremely formidable passing attack with Brown, Smith, Goedert being Hurts main targets, and Swift has 210 receiving out of the backfield thus far.
My guess early is that Bland gets Brown, Gillmore and company need to find a way to take Smith out of it would be ideal but not expected.
Goedert probably returning vs us in this one, safeties and LBs start showing up to take this game at home.
It's the home field stretch to the post season now, and I don't care what any of the detractors say about "importance".
This game is very important to this team.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Who is covering AJ, will be interesting to see the coverage assignments early and the adjustments.
Extremely formidable passing attack with Brown, Smith, Goedert being Hurts main targets, and Swift has 210 receiving out of the backfield thus far.
My guess early is that Bland gets Brown, Gillmore and company need to find a way to take Smith out of it would be ideal but not expected.
Goedert probably returning vs us in this one, safeties and LBs start showing up to take this game at home.
It's the home field stretch to the post season now, and I don't care what any of the detractors say about "importance".
I'd rather see Gilmore matched up on Brown. Gilmore did a better job on Metcalf in the second half than Bland did in the first half. Metcalf and Brown are similar receivers.

Plus Gilmore has lost a step. I'm not sure Gilmore can carry Smith down the field on vertical routes. I think Bland is a better matchup for the pure speed that Smith brings.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Brown got in Hurts face earlier in the year. If this continues that locker room will split and cause issues

Proof

Reaction score
He did. Real proud of him. I love those moments. I still remember D-Law probably his rookie or second year....screwed up and end up getting a big time sack right afterwards. Hate to see a guy not get a shot at redemption.
there were so many of those moments in the Sea game. the type that normally go *against* us. it was really really nice to see. from bland getting the pick, ferg w/ the td on adams, dak getting to bark on diggs, ceedee w/ the drop then the huge plays down the stretch. just awesome

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Yeah I mean he poses a terrible matchup because he's big and fast and he was on that day. And to be honest.....I didn't think Bland was in terrible coverage. Geno was throwing some dots. Some dots that I don't think he'd normally consistently throw but he did that game. And I don't think Hurts can unless he's having one of those games as well.
The best game I’ve personally seen Geno play. The pressure was in his face, and he was still throwing darts.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I would love for someone to go through and nitpick all the times Hurts missed guys who are open like we've litigated with Dak 500 times.

He had ALL DAY to throw against SF and never hit anything downfield.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why do you guys need help figuring that out why don't you go look at game one was it 4 weeks ago or five we got the same players same coach same offense same defense why don't we go look at the film from last time the breakdown see who covered who... I'm sure that's what Dan Quinn is doing he will make adjustments going off last game not anything that happened in the Seattle Seahawks game