Twitter: What is AJ Brown saying here?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Maybe he needs a qb to get him the ball instead of Mr my leg is hurting but I'm going to run 20 times in one game. Just a thought

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
He did. Real proud of him. I love those moments. I still remember D-Law probably his rookie or second year....screwed up and end up getting a big time sack right afterwards. Hate to see a guy not get a shot at redemption.
I may be wrong but was it not the same play? Against Detroit?

I may need making that up but think it was 2014 playoffs and he won the ball, fumbled it trying to gain yards and them won it back.

I'm getting old, my memory isn't what it was!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I may be wrong but was it not the same play? Against Detroit?

I may need making that up but think it was 2014 playoffs and he won the ball, fumbled it trying to gain yards and them won it back.

I'm getting old, my memory isn't what it was!
It was. I don’t remember the year but it was against the Lions and back to back plays.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Why do you guys need help figuring that out why don't you go look at game one was it 4 weeks ago or five we got the same players same coach same offense same defense why don't we go look at the film from last time the breakdown see who covered who... I'm sure that's what Dan Quinn is doing he will make adjustments going off last game not anything that happened in the Seattle Seahawks game
Who are "you guys" ?
I just find observing matchups very interesting now, watching how adjustment are made.
Everybody believes I live within a crystal ball but I'm just an average joe that spends entirely too much time watching the details. lol

plymkr

Reaction score
Some are thinking that he is bragging about the amount of yards he got against Ward. But other think it's him telling Hurts to target him more. If him demanding to get more touches then it's something to watch out for on Sunday. As Hurts tends to ignore Devonta Smith and mainly throw the ball to Brown when he thinks that Brown is getting upset with not getting enough touches.

I’m not going to lie. If I dominated the 49ers the same way AJ did I’d be talking trash too. He basically took the game over and put the Eagles offense on his back.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Some are thinking that he is bragging about the amount of yards he got against Ward. But other think it's him telling Hurts to target him more. If him demanding to get more touches then it's something to watch out for on Sunday. As Hurts tends to ignore Devonta Smith and mainly throw the ball to Brown when he thinks that Brown is getting upset with not getting enough touches.

Aj Brown made a meme portraying himself as a crack headed woman...

Low IQ receiver.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who are "you guys" ?
I just find observing matchups very interesting now, watching how adjustment are made.
Everybody believes I live within a crystal ball but I'm just an average joe that spends entirely too much time watching the details. lol
I'm saying that if you need an idea on the blueprint of what they're going to use against the eagle just go back and look at the last game he was pretty much held in check, so I believe they'll probably go in with the similar game plan and then make adjustments as needed...

I think what's more important is keeping jalen hurts more in the pocket keep him from running and keep him from throwing those off schedule throws you know the ones that Prescott can also throw but if you can keep jalen hurts in the pocket he's not as good a pocket passer and then our pass rush can get to him and it won't matter about the receivers the problem with the Seattle game we were not getting home... they were getting the ball out quick and I believe Gino Smith just was on that night couldn't have thrown more accurate balls and got it out as quick as he did and I believe both defenses in that game were very tired from that stretch,

I don't believe that'll happen again so yes just try to get pressure and control jalen hurts and we won't have to worry about A.J. Brown as much....

Last game did we not have three fumbles that didn't get recovered by us bunch of plays didn't go our way I mean I really believe we outplayed the Eagles and lost on their turf so why not just go with the same game plan for now and adjust it in game if needed??/ these teams know each other well enough I don't think there's any secrets or things you can throw at them that they haven't seen before that's why they're usually close games...