What is Dak's supposed "leverage"?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What?

What do you object to?

Why do you have to play games? Just say it like a real man would instead of doing a girl emo face palm.
I've said it to you a million times......you find yourself confused because you bump into conversations without doing the proper work. Time and time again. I idnt' say that because I was "afraid" or "not man enough" I thought you'd be tired of hearing me say it lol.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've said it to you a million times......you find yourself confused because you bump into conversations without doing the proper work. Time and time again. I idnt' say that because I was "afraid" or "not man enough" I thought you'd be tired of hearing me say it lol.
okay...so you think a face palm is a mature what to speak your objections.

Now I know I am dealing with a child.

I shouldn't have to "guess" all of your past comments to know what you are saying.

It is a mistake YOU and a couple others make. You ASSUME you KNOW all my past comments. You do NOT...you even said so. But you expect me to know all of yours.

If I need to read your entire history to get what you are saying...you are doing it wrong,

If I need a bit of clarification, then just say that rather than spend the time to give stupid childish emojis that clarify nothing.

Talk like civilized man not a little child. That would help. "Civilized" is the important word.

FYI...I am not ALWAYS polite and civilized...sometimes I challenge and offend. Call me out when I do that and I will try to do better. .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And another thing...I caught YOU..."bumping unto other conversations". You said "YES I AM!"

So I think you should stop this lecture about it when YOU do the same thing...okay?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And another thing...I caught YOU..."bumping unto other conversations". You said "YES I AM!"

So I think you should stop this lecture about it when YOU do the same thing...okay?
I’m not lecturing you lol. I’m giving you advice. You said you were lost and I was telling you why that is. Take it how you will.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
okay...so you think a face palm is a mature what to speak your objections.

Now I know I am dealing with a child.

I shouldn't have to "guess" all of your past comments to know what you are saying.

It is a mistake YOU and a couple others make. You ASSUME you KNOW all my past comments. You do NOT...you even said so. But you expect me to know all of yours.

If I need to read your entire history to get what you are saying...you are doing it wrong,

If I need a bit of clarification, then just say that rather than spend the time to give stupid childish emojis that clarify nothing.

Talk like civilized man not a little child. That would help. "Civilized" is the important word.

FYI...I am not ALWAYS polite and civilized...sometimes I challenge and offend. Call me out when I do that and I will try to do better. .
I talked to you respectfully and civilly. All I said was send a emoji and a “Lord have mercy” lol. If anything you attempted to insult me calling me a girl lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
Romo had good arm strength...could LASER WIRE a pass 30 yards down field Not sure where you are coming from here./

It's the reason dez looked so good. Should I get some youtube clips to refresh your memory?

Come on man.

and YES...we DO need a BETTER QB!
I am not someone that thinks a good arm is important. Just an arm that can make all of the throws. If arm strength meant everything, Jamarcus Russell would be hall of fame. But in his prime Stafford had a better arm. The only reason I mentioned that is because people keep reminding me of that when I call him a Romo clone. I don't actually think the difference matters. Or mattered. I think Romo was better than Stafford.