What is our expectations for Dak?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’d really like to know what a lot of your standards are because people are actually accepting of his performance today and using his stats as a shield to defend his trash play.

You understand he is a 40 million dollar player right?

Was he gutsy at the end? Sure.. But he was mediocre and not accurate all game.

He gets paid too much to just sit around and wait for everyone else to make a play.

Also, I feel validated for my opinion about Carr and Dak being basically the same player.
Carr had the game of his life and Dak had one of his worser games how is your pinion validated? Let's talk about some more of your opinions...didn't you say Micah Parsons was Jaylon Smith and not worth drafting? Let's keep your opinions under wrap.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’d really like to know what a lot of your standards are because people are actually accepting of his performance today and using his stats as a shield to defend his trash play.

He gets paid too much to just sit around and wait for everyone else to make a play.

Also, I feel validated for my opinion about Carr and Dak being basically the same player.
Hey, backstabber, Dak completed 68% of his passes for 375 yards and a 106.3 passer rating, along with 2 TDs.

Dak is not going anywhere, so why don't you go follow another team instead?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak completed 68% of his passes. Three of the incompletions were drops. 375 yards, 2 TDs, zero turnovers don't require "validation" from anyone.

Carr had his best day of the season. You can thank the Cowboys defense for that. Receivers were running wide open all day.

You don't seem to really understand what you're watching. That, or you're so blinded by your search for "validation" that you see what you want to see.
After his dumb Micah Parsons take this is the best he can do in feeling "validated".

just_catch_it

Reaction score

You might be giving Dak to much credit by saying he is mediocre 50/50. He has Lost 3 out of 4 = "subpar" . Nobody cares about stats. He has had 6 years to win a Championship, compare to Mahomes, or Wilson. Dak is the second highest paid player in the league! If you can Not beat the Raiders then how are you going to go into New Orleans and win or beat Arizona in the next 2 weeks Every week its different excuses. Eagles will win the division.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
His play has dropped off dramatically.

His play was a big reason we were so good early on.

His recent play is why we have lost 3 of 4.

He’s Dakverage again.
Bronco's and Chiefs for sure. Not tonight. He made Gallup and Wilson look like #1's today.

UncleRico

Reaction score
I hear ya.

it’s one of those tough things.

Look at Dak’s OT history though. Dude it’s almost perfect in OT’s in his career. Literally he has like 2 incomplete passes in his entire OT career.

he just didn’t get it done tonight.

The freaking over reactions by some people are just beyond annoying at this point.
This^**

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He hasn’t played well lately but we have seen what he can do. He is capable of being elite. It’s the ebbs and flows of a season. Get off the ledge. Dak is a leader and great QB. This was a team loss. He is missing his top 2 targets and I don’t care if Aaron Rodgers is too, Aaron is better than every other QB. Dak is fine, will be fine. We just need to get healthy. Relax.

I like your post.

It’s very reasonable and not a delusional defense of a homer.

You sell me hope and I’ll buy. Jerry has sold it to me ever since I became a fan and I keep buying.

Dak was lethal early on but 3 out of our last 4 games have been losses and his level of play has gone way down.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You might be giving Dak to much credit by saying he is mediocre 50/50. He has Lost 3 out of 4 = "subpar" . Nobody cares about stats. He has had 6 years to win a Championship, compare to Mahomes, or Wilson. Dak is the second highest paid player in the league! If you can Not beat the Raiders then how are you going to go into New Orleans and win or beat Arizona in the next 2 weeks Every week its different excuses. Eagles will win the division.
Wilson stunk his championship year they surely didn't win that first ring because of him lol. Y'all say anything.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Carr had the game of his life and Dak had one of his worser games how is your pinion validated? Let's talk about some more of your opinions...didn't you say Micah Parsons was Jaylon Smith and not worth drafting? Let's keep your opinions under wrap.
Derek carr had the game of his life? He had 4 PI calls that netted his team 23 points lol

Swagger

Reaction score
It has become evident that he's incapable of carrying the team to wins when shorthanded of having elite skill players around him and pass rushers aside from Parsons to help out the defense.

UncleRico

Reaction score
I like your post.

You sell me hope and I’ll buy. Jerry has sold it to me ever since I became a fan and I keep buying.

Dak was lethal early on but 3 out of our last 4 games have been losses and his level of play has gone way down.
Thank you kind sir, Have a good Thanksgiving

tomsanders921

Reaction score
He played pretty well given he was missing his top two targets and had no running game support.

350 yards, 33 points and no turnovers should get you a win every time especially at home.
He was lucky a couple passes weren't intercepted late in the fourth.

He is a slightly above average QB that doesn't make the players around him better.

He has lost all of his mobility and his accuracy is still below average.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I like your post.

And what happened in the last 3-4 games? Who’s missing? Dak actually looked great today and bad today. But. If the refs decide to give him those PI calls. Who wins?

just_catch_it

Reaction score
He’s looking a lot like the old Dak lately.

The Stats Prescott Dak.

He was so bad today. 3 and outs..Horrible accuracy. Just back to being average.

No difference between Dak Prescott and Derek Carr. We’re back to that kind of QB play.
His accuracy has just been terrible. Nobody cares about garbage time stats. We want #1 seed and a shot at a SB. Next year will be his 7th year on and on No real results!!

HungryLion

Reaction score
OTE="DakPresgoat, post: 11436041, member: 39771"]I hear ya.

it’s one of those tough things.

Look at Dak’s OT history though. Dude it’s almost perfect in OT’s in his career. Literally he has like 2 incomplete passes in his entire OT career.

he just didn’t get it done tonight.

The freaking over reactions by some people are just beyond annoying at this point.

He doesn't get it done a lot of the time. We just got beat at home for the second time in three weeks by not good teams. I could care less how angry Dak is, just shut up and win.[/QUOTE]

Uh. Yes he does. He is one of the best QB’s period since entering the league, late in the 4th quarter and OT when the game is on the line.

That’s not even debatable. He is one of the tops in the league at game winning drives and is damn near perfect in OT for his career.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not at all.

The end of the game is fresh on your mind. I paid attention from start to finish.
I don't care about what he did in the 1st quarter. At the end of the day his team scored 30 points. If you can't win scoring 30 points you are doomed. We saw that last year with Nolan's defense. He threw for 200 yards in the 4th quarter......that's all I care about.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Derek carr had the game of his life? He had 4 PI calls that netted his team 23 points lol
I said the game of HIS life not the game of Mahomes life. I have a lower standard for Carr. In all honesty he played a good game with the PI calls or not. Not gonna hate on him I'm just disagreeing that this guy is "validated" in his silly opinion of Dak.