What is our expectations for Dak?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And what happened in the last 3-4 games? Who’s missing? Dak actually looked great today and bad today. But. If the refs decide to give him those PI calls. Who wins?

I don’t deny the refs having a massive impact on the game.

My problem is we have to be able to overcome this and our QB having slow starts and missing open players is going to kill us in the playoffs.

Everything is not going to be perfect. Great adversity is going to come looking for us.

We’re going to get sent home packing very quick if Dak doesn’t raise his level to what it was. This is not going to cut it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’d really like to know what a lot of your standards are because people are actually accepting of his performance today and using his stats as a shield to defend his trash play.

You understand he is a 40 million dollar player right?

Was he gutsy at the end? Sure.. But he was mediocre and not accurate all game.

He gets paid too much to just sit around and wait for everyone else to make a play.

Also, I feel validated for my opinion about Carr and Dak being basically the same player.

Here comes the flip flopper!!!!

-Cowboys will be mediocre for the next 10 years because of Dak
-Cowboys are a SB contender with Dak playing great
-Dak is mediocre and inaccurate

ArbynTX

Reaction score
I’d really like to know what a lot of your standards are because people are actually accepting of his performance today and using his stats as a shield to defend his trash play.

He gets paid too much to just sit around and wait for everyone else to make a play.

Also, I feel validated for my opinion about Carr and Dak being basically the same player.

Consistency. He was off the mark tonight and we all know he can do better. I’d like to see Dak as a QB other teams know they are going to have trouble with. Of course he has to have a OL that lets him be a play maker.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Consistency. He was off the mark tonight and we all know he can do better. I’d like to see Dak as a QB other teams know they are going to have trouble with. Of course he has to have a OL that lets him be a play maker.

Dak was a stud when it counted most. When they stopped trying to run the turd Zeke and went to the hurry up spread, Dak thrived.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score

Please break down what was "trash" about his play today.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Uh. Yes he does. He is one of the best QB’s period since entering the league, late in the 4th quarter and OT when the game is on the line.

That’s not even debatable. He is one of the tops in the league at game winning drives and is damn near perfect in OT for his career.

Looking for some playoff wins to back this up but can't find much. Tell me again how great Dak is and how much success he's had.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Dak was a stud when it counted most. When they stopped trying to run the turd Zeke and went to the hurry up spread, Dak thrived.
He has to be a stud for the duration. He missed a lot of opportunities today. He has not been the same player since the Patriots game.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I mean he proved it by his trash take on Micah Parsons.....said we shouldn't draft him and he's the next Jaylon Smith. So that tells you where his head is at right there.

Not everybody should be allowed to talk about football. Watch the game, enjoy the game, be a fan. But some people's commentary is just better left to themselves.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expect that in 5 years, he'll retire ringless but with fluffy stats............ and very wealthy.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Dak missed some throws today, but I thought he played well enough to win. It's tough to judge with the missing players, refs, and missing players. He wasn't fantastic, but he's lower on my list of reasons of why the team lost.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Uh. Yes he does. He is one of the best QB’s period since entering the league, late in the 4th quarter and OT when the game is on the line.

That’s not even debatable. He is one of the tops in the league at game winning drives and is damn near perfect in OT for his career.

That’s not even debatable. He is one of the tops in the league at game winning drives and is damn near perfect in OT for his career.[/QUOTE]

Looking for some playoff wins to back this up but can't find much. Tell me again how great Dak is and how much success he's had.[/QUOTE]

lol “QB winz”

Hey man. Do me a favor. Look up how often NFL teams win, when they’re defense allows 36 points and forces zero turnovers.

then get back to me.

or talk about playoffs. How often do teams win when their defense allows 290 yards rushing?

But yes. Let’s talk about how Dak is the one who can’t get it done.