What is our expectations for Dak?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Tired of the excuses. Yall have been making excuses for him for 4 years now. Enough

It's a team game. He didn't lose it by himself. That's fair but no matter how poorly he plays you will have some completely denying it. I learned that back in 2017. Come on the forum thinking everyone watched the same game only to be greeted by the excuse mafia. But like other topics ie, JG, Jaylon, etc., more & more are finally starting to see the light. You'll just have to let it run its course.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d really like to know what a lot of your standards are because people are actually accepting of his performance today and using his stats as a shield to defend his trash play.

You understand he is a 40 million dollar player right?

Was he gutsy at the end? Sure.. But he was mediocre and not accurate all game.

He gets paid too much to just sit around and wait for everyone else to make a play.

Also, I feel validated for my opinion about Carr and Dak being basically the same player.

Folks think this guy is going to take us to the Superbowl......
Amazing...simply amazing....
P.S.Ask Dak to please show up from Quarter # 1 till the start of the 4 th Q.
And ya the Raiders were nothing special tonight....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Folks think this guy is going to take us to the Superbowl......
Amazing...simply amazing....
P.S.Ask Dak to please so up from Quarter # 1 till the start of the 4 th Q.
And ya the Raiders were nothing special tonight....

Seriously.. Like I said for years.. What’s the difference between Dak and Carr?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
agreed ,
Dak will sit out at the start of nextr season , will ask for more .

Zeke did it , and Jerry folded ,

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I’d really like to know what a lot of your standards are because people are actually accepting of his performance today and using his stats as a shield to defend his trash play.

You understand he is a 40 million dollar player right?

Was he gutsy at the end? Sure.. But he was mediocre and not accurate all game.

He gets paid too much to just sit around and wait for everyone else to make a play.

Also, I feel validated for my opinion about Carr and Dak being basically the same player.
But Carr led his team to a win and Dak did not.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Yep, same game. The one where Dak looked like the elite, clutch QB that he is. Even without his top two studs.

Yep, the one we lost. At home. To an average team that lost two starters and head coach just a couple weeks ago.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I keep seeing obviously uninformed people talking about how this was the best game of the year for Carr, now you are taking it to 'life'. This wasn't even the best game of the year for him. Not even close. I watched the Philly game and he was incredible - including completing 31 of 34 passes. He has 3 or 4 other games this year where he was just as good if not better statistically. It's a bad sign for our team when our QB's defenders just have to make things up out of thin air and act like they are facts.
I don’t care what you say Dak outplayed him end of story. Complain about something else.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yep, the one we lost. At home. To an average team that lost two starters and head coach just a couple weeks ago.

Yep, that one. The same one where Dak played like a total stud.

You QB challenged fans seem unable to separate team play from QB play.

Common issue for the layman.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
But Carr led his team to a win and Dak did not.

Dak is just a scared little ***** sometimes.

That drive he had that ended with the Schultz TD.. He wasn’t timid at all.. He just let it rip.. Played with urgency.

The rest of the game he’s thinking too much, waiting for a perfect opportunity, and just not interested in making a play.

Dak with a lead is a great player but when Dallas goes behind in a game we look freaking average.