What is something you have learned as you have matured?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Don't sweat the little things and enjoy each day.
402zhw.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
You cant be completely honest with everyone, or your friends will be limited. This is a tough one for me but, its true. Sometimes you have to decide what is harmless enough you can live with.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Buy toilet paper much earlier next time a pandemic hits.
My wife traveled 212 miles this weekend to buy 2 24 packs of toilet. Well, she went to visit an aunt but we didn't have any here to be found.

I was thankful because, the next step was the hose outside.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My wife traveled 212 miles this weekend to buy 2 24 packs of toilet. Well, she went to visit an aunt but we didn't have any here to be found.

I was thankful because, the next step was the hose outside.
Luckily, I live alone since my niece moved to St. Louis a year ago. A 12 pack of TP lasts me about 4-6 months. When she was here, it lasted 4-6 weeks.... maximum.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Luckily, I live alone since my niece moved to St. Louis a year ago. A 12 pack of TP lasts me about 4-6 months. When she was here, it lasted 4-6 weeks.... maximum.
My wife has a rule. I'm sorry if this is TMI but, even if she just pees its Swirl ,swirl, swirl, swirl,...…….pat,pat….drop.:laugh::lmao:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
My wife has a rule. I'm sorry if this is TMI but, even if she just pees its Swirl ,swirl, swirl, swirl,...…….pat,pat….drop.:laugh::lmao:
They all have that rule. Kind of like when you wind up an electrical cor around your hand and elbow, wrapping the cord....Women destroy half a rain forest with each pat.