CFZ What is the culture and identity of our team?

T-RO

Reaction score
It’s hard to say that we are a physical team

I'd love someone to explain the term, "physical team"
Is Micah's 4.39 speed "physical"? Or does "physical" only mean a 360 pound nose guard who can defend 4 square yards?

Please, someone, tell me what you mean when you use this word.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'd love someone to explain the term, "physical team"
Is Micah's 4.39 speed "physical"? Or does "physical" only mean a 360 pound nose guard who can defend 4 square yards?

Please, someone, tell me what you mean when you use this word.

I agree, as a general statement, it does sound stupid. Just to be in the NFL you are already physical. LOL We have former linebackers with permanently gnarled fingers, ex-running backs with bad hips, and the maybe the saddest one, and coming more to light now, the permanent brain damage.

An easy way to say physical is what happens to our team in most recent Playoff games - just bullied, mostly on the lines. Rams to San Fran, it's rough. Maybe a better way to say it is outmuscled. I also wouldn't say our defense is like this. Any team with a strong Oline and sturdy back has proven they can run all over us.

I think our offense has the ability to be this way if the coaches let it. Some good young hosses blocking, Zeke is the battering ram, people sell Pollard short too because he does run inside for results. TEs are definitely capable, some more than others, and WRs like Noah Brown, but I wouldn't say CeeDee or Gallup strike me like an Irvin or Keyshawn.