What is the future for Cowboys rookie QB Mike White in Dallas?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When he succeeds they’ll be other excuses to diminish his efforts. The agenda was bred into you folks.

OK Clark Kent when all else fails play the "Hate" card i mean how else are you going to excuse Mr. Field Goal DAK?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Dak will determine his future here, Dak has the eye of the tiger, he will be keeping Mike and Cooper on the benches and practice fields for a while yet, I'm sure Dak is working hard right now, he was very poor passing last year, I am shocked if he plays that bad this year.
If Dak bombs, Mike White gets a glorious opportunity for sure.

Carter

Reaction score
Time will tell but it was one of the few picks i really liked in this Draft.

I just hope he gets time in Preseason. If he kills it than he likely is the #2

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Stephen said last week he feels there's room for all three of our QBs on the active roster. So, there's that to ponder.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Bottom line is the concept of drafting a QB is a start! It doesnt mean he is going to replace young Dak but what it does tell me is there is a plan B. That the Cowboys are taking the QB position seriously enough to not stand pat with just the two guys they have.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Bottom line is the concept of drafting a QB is a start! It doesnt mean he is going to replace young Dak but what it does tell me is there is a plan B. That the Cowboys are taking the QB position seriously enough to not stand pat with just the two guys they have.
And that my friend is the best we can ask for, considering our past philosophy.

John813

Reaction score
Odds are that Dallas didn't find another QB gem in the mid rounds.
But, IIRC, almost the same was said about Dak his rookie year after we drafted him. Very few on here, including myself thought that he had that in him to play so well so fast in his career.
"Backup at best", ":Insert some weakness: will be his downfall", etc...

Anywho, just find it funny how we get caught up at times, in May, about projecting how well a player will or will not be, by watching or reading a few clips/articles.