What is the future for Cowboys rookie QB Mike White in Dallas?

Gameover

Reaction score
The point is if Dak isn't getting it done you will never know if White or Rush can do better unless you play them. Rushs 45 mph ball might be more accurate than Daks 45 mph ball. Dude I've seen Daks arm and unless something changes he ain't the future.

Ignored

cnuball21

Reaction score
I loved the pick, as I saw him as a 3rd round dude.

He’s got the NFL size, arm talent and instincts just need to keep getting better. He’s also an interesting prospect be bc the scouting reports y’all about how awful his line was which could’ve caused his slide.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
Dak will determine his future here, Dak has the eye of the tiger, he will be keeping Mike and Cooper on the benches and practice fields for a while yet, I'm sure Dak is working hard right now, he was very poor passing last year, I am shocked if he plays that bad this year.
If Dak bombs, Mike White gets a glorious opportunity for sure.

lk8701

Reaction score
Mr White was chosen as ......
The FO know what they have in DAK...a limited Bus Driver and his replacement is only a matter of time!

Hence the very limited playbook on offense or running Zeke all day long.
This pick was made as Mr. White has the arm potential to become a Stud QB.
FO had a lot of tasks to deal with no 1 being cutting the Cap and picking up some sound rooks in the draft.
They have accomplished this and Mr White might just turn into the Cherry on the cake of this draft!
Mr. White has something Dak will never possess as it can't be taught, Accuracy,Arm strength,Height,and better downfield vision and Wr anticipation to throw the ball prior to the WR getting open.

Great Pick and i hope it works well for us as without a Franchise qualified QB( Leader) at best we are looking at one and done scenarios once again!!!

They could have easily traded up for Josh Rosen if they were serious about moving on from Dak.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They could have easily traded up for Josh Rosen if they were serious about moving on from Dak.

You are absolutely right the team didn’t draft a 5th round QB because they plan to move on from Dak, but moving up 9 spots or more in the draft is not something than can be done easily.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Mr White was chosen as ......
The FO know what they have in DAK...a limited Bus Driver and his replacement is only a matter of time!

Hence the very limited playbook on offense or running Zeke all day long.
This pick was made as Mr. White has the arm potential to become a Stud QB.
FO had a lot of tasks to deal with no 1 being cutting the Cap and picking up some sound rooks in the draft.
They have accomplished this and Mr White might just turn into the Cherry on the cake of this draft!
Mr. White has something Dak will never possess as it can't be taught, Accuracy,Arm strength,Height,and better downfield vision and Wr anticipation to throw the ball prior to the WR getting open.

Great Pick and i hope it works well for us as without a Franchise qualified QB( Leader) at best we are looking at one and done scenarios once again!!!
Did Dak sleep with your wife or something? I mean Damn!!! You really hate him, don’t you?