What is your primary feeling about the Saints game?

Xeven

Reaction score
I think our defense has to prove itself this game. Have they had it Easy or not?

Xeven

Reaction score
i agree totally..we must have a refuse to lose attitude on every single play....as though every play was life or death...and take no prisoners we execute everyone on the field....where the Saints leave tonight feeling crushed mind body and spirit
I would never punt on our side of the 50 and never settle fore 3 points unless doing so will win the game.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only thing that scares me is them running the ball on us. If we stop the run we win the game.
our D line against the run has been porous just like end of last year...Marinelli better get this fixed quick...his dogmatic style of NOT having a trash can full of sand for 1-tech is big reason for this...we must run and swarm immediately
like last year....there will be trick plays by peyton....we also better blitz at opportune times too....we have to make Teddy nervous everytime he drops back to pass

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would never punt on our side of the 50 and never settle fore 3 points unless doing so will win the game.
Xeven--- i think with Moore now replacing Linehan you might see this...i was putrid sick of Linehans obvious play calling like running Zeke right into the Jaws of Rams D last year for a loss

cowboyed

Reaction score
I agree the defense has to take it up a notch. Our defense though has been impressive where it counts and that is points allowed.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
My overwhelming sense about this week's game against the New Orleans Saints is Curiosity. I am not particularly afraid the Cowboys will lose the game, but simultaneously would not be totally shocked if they do.

The Cowboys are playing a capable team in their own home field, captained by a former 1st round pick Quarterback with winning experience in the NFL. Bridgewater has an 18-12 record as a starter in the NFL, and has thrown for more touchdowns than interceptions. This Saints team should have been the NFC representative in last year's Superbowl, so they have more talent than their injured QB. They are a legitimate contender, even with Brees sidelined, and Bridgewater starting in his place. And the Saints are very motivated to avenge the embarassing loss they experienced last year at the hands of a rising Dallas team.

On the other hand, the Cowboys ARE a rising team. And all indications from the team are that they are still on the rise, and are much better this year than last year's team that dealt the loss to the Saints. Despite the hand-wringing by some fans, outside a couple of garbage time touchdowns, the defense is giving up only 10 points per game during the competitive phase of the game, and the offense is putting up triple that amount. This would be a tough game for the Saints to win even with Drew Brees still in the lineup.

So, my predominant feeling going into Sunday is curiosity. I want to know just how good this Cowboys team really is. And it will also be illuminating to find out just how good this Saints team is. Are they still the team that was one blown pass interference call away from being in the Super Bowl? Are they still really the class of the National Football Conference? Or have the Cowboys eclipsed the Saints, as the odds makers in Las Vegas seem to believe?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but my "curiosity" has been satisfied. Cowboys lost to the Saints, and are down 17-0 at the half at home against the Packers.

We were enticed into overrating the Cowboys after the first 3 weeks. Good to know...