th

th

MV5BMTU0NDgxNDg0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE4MzkwOA@@._V1_UX67_CR0,0,67,98_AL_.jpg

th

5. One more vote for good measure
th

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Star Trek 2009 is shoot'em'up garbage that is an insult to the Star Trek tradition that came before it. Then the next one by JJ Abrams was equally bad, and the one that followed was almost as bad.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyec is like take 4 of those women at the Wailing Wall (fence) on Death Day at Graceland and turn them loose and they pale by comparison. Lisa Marie is the only one that loved Elvis more and that is debatable.

cowboyec loves him some Cowboys and Elvis and if Elvis had played for the Cowboys, we'd have to get a restraining order against ec on the Zone.

And with him, there's no such thing as a little Elvis. It's a hunk of a lotta Elvis.

I am jealous as I am not even that passionate about my cigars, whiskey and music.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Star Trek 2009 is shoot'em'up garbage that is an insult to the Star Trek tradition that came before it. Then the next one by JJ Abrams was equally bad, and the one that followed was almost as bad.
Abrams' revamping of Star Trek is not appreciated by some but, retrospectively, how is the "shoot 'em up" in Star Trek (2009) that dissimilar to what was seen in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan?

RaZon

Reaction score
cowboyec is like take 4 of those women at the Wailing Wall (fence) on Death Day at Graceland and turn them loose and they pale by comparison. Lisa Marie is the only one that loved Elvis more and that is debatable.

cowboyec loves him some Cowboys and Elvis and if Elvis had played for the Cowboys, we'd have to get a restraining order against ec on the Zone.

And with him, there's no such thing as a little Elvis. It's a hunk of a lotta Elvis.

I am jealous as I am not even that passionate about my cigars, whiskey and music.

Looking forward to talking Elvis with cowboyec, think we'll hit it right off, Might turn him onto some Elvis he hasn;t heard,

cowboyec

Reaction score
Looking forward to talking Elvis with cowboyec, think we'll hit it right off, Might turn him onto some Elvis he hasn;t heard,
we'll get along famously.
unless you have a private recording im not aware of....i've heard it all....cept for some concerts on bootlegg.
my Elvis music cd collection...just counting the titles....number over 500.
i have over 150 bootlegg concerts...from the early 50s...to the earliest known vegas show in '69...to his last concert in indianapolis in '77.

on vinyl i have every album he released...plus the camden releases.
the only record i dont have is his first christmas album...that had the booklet that promoted jailhouse rock.

i live by a simple rule....never pause a Elvis song til it quits....turn it up.

:starspin:ELVIS.ROCKS.:starspin:

and for the record....Elvis never made a bad movie...just some better than others.