What Is Your Unpopular Cowboys Opinion?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I saw this somewhere and thought it would be fun to hear others opinions.

It can be anything, historical or current. I'll start:

I think Tony Romo might be the most talented Cowboys QB ever, but he was ruined by bad defenses, Jason Garrett, and injuries. I also believe that if we went back to him in 2016 we would've had a much better shot reaching the Super Bowl. I supported sticking with Dak at the time, because I was over Romo always missing time, but Romo was probably the best option that year looking back. It would have also gave Dak a great veteran QB to learn behind.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

I think Tony Romo might be the most talented Cowboys QB ever, but he was ruined by bad defenses, Jason Garrett, and injuries. I also believe that if we went back to him in 2016 we would've had a much better shot reaching the Super Bowl. I supported sticking with Dak at the time, because I was over Romo always missing time, but Romo was probably the best option that year looking back. It would have also gave Dak a great veteran QB to learn behind.
I think we need to draft Zeke’s replacement next year. Zeke has be washed for two years now. He will play well for a couple games then he regresses. Zeke needs to be off the team by 2023.

CowboysRule

Reaction score

I agree with you.

I think we need a full time fullback in the offense. Not an extra guard we put in the backfield or anything like that. A big guy who is good at blocking and can catch and also run here and there. If you want to establish yourself as a power running team it just makes sense.

Hardline

Reaction score
Barry Switzer was underrated and a damn good coach.
He didn't just ride all that talent to a Super Bowl championship. He had a lot to do with it.

He also gave the best post game interviews loaded with "damns" and "craps."

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I agree with you.

I think we need a full time fullback in the offense. Not an extra guard we put in the backfield or anything like that. A big guy who is good at blocking and can catch and also run here and there. If you want to establish yourself as a power running team it just makes sense.
Yeah, like Juszczyk for the 49ers. We need us one of those.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
I’ve never really liked Kellen Moore and don’t care if he’s gone next year. I think he was way too young and inexperienced to take over as a play caller. He’s overhyped by fans on this board and by the media. Don’t think he’s really that great of a play caller and got too much credit earlier in the season.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I hate when the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving. I am with family who I don’t get to see often and can’t really watch the game. The game is on but I prefer to talk to my relatives.

Let some other teams play on Thanksgiving if they must have a game. I am also against teams playing on Sunday and then 4 days later. Stop the nonsense. While I am on my soapbox ranting, get rid of all Thursday games. Get rid of Monday night games too. Put two games on Sunday night in case one is a dud.