What Is Your Unpopular Cowboys Opinion?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Not an unpopular one but a highly biased one. We need a horse mascot. Get Rowdy out and a horse mascot in. It'd be adorable, and a horse made to look like a cowboy would be a much more welcome sight.
Don't know about the horse,
BUT GET ROWDY OUT OF HERE!!!!
What a goofy doofus looking mascot!!!!!!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I hate when the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving. I am with family who I don’t get to see often and can’t really watch the game. The game is on but I prefer to talk to my relatives.

Let some other teams play on Thanksgiving if they must have a game. I am also against teams playing on Sunday and then 4 days later. Stop the nonsense. While I am on my soapbox ranting, get rid of all Thursday games. Get rid of Monday night games too. Put two games on Sunday night in case one is a dud.
well lol none of that is going to happen!
The nfl cares about money,more than anything else Those games all make money.
Cowboys are a tradition on Thanksgiving, so jerry would never let that go. Good yearly exposure.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I think the cowboys’ fans ( which I have been a part of since the late 1970s) are the most whiny and delusional fan base in the NFL.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread of the year!

That some people would rather see us win a superbowl in the future, than see up win one with Dak now. Which makes absolutely no sense to me.. The hate train is real.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the cowboys’ fans ( which I have been a part of since the late 1970s) are the most whiny and delusional fan base in the NFL.
I definitely have to agree with this. We do have a lot of crybabies in our fan base.