What Is Your Unpopular Cowboys Opinion?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Example : like the infamous Dez “ catch “ he was trying for homerun ,

But he completed the pass. Dez caught it. That should be a great \ defining moment in both of their careers if not for ridiculous rules interpretations.
I can't blame a guy for going to Dez one on one at that time in their career.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
julius peppers absolutely pantsed him and had him touching his toes.

That is not how I remember the play. The lane was wide open & everyone immediately thought it was going to the house. Peppers made an unbelievable play using his long frame & arms to reach over\around Zach to get a hand right on the ball. I can't blame Zach. I can only take my hat off to Peppers.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I sure thought we were beyond this once Jimmy made the HoF. I am shocked Jerry hasn't placed him in the RoH. WTH is he waiting on.
He placed it in his last will Stated put Jimmy in the ring after I'm planted.

NotForLong

Reaction score
th
:clap:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw this somewhere and thought it would be fun to hear others opinions.

It can be anything, historical or current. I'll start:

I think Tony Romo might be the most talented Cowboys QB ever, but he was ruined by bad defenses, Jason Garrett, and injuries. I also believe that if we went back to him in 2016 we would've had a much better shot reaching the Super Bowl. I supported sticking with Dak at the time, because I was over Romo always missing time, but Romo was probably the best option that year looking back. It would have also gave Dak a great veteran QB to learn behind.
Physically Romo would be up there, although Staubach a better runner. The question is really the leadership and overall mental makeup. I'm not saying Romo was weak in those areas, but it's hard to gauge given the teams he played with. Staubach and Akiman were considered elite in those aspects of the position.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Demarcus Ware disappeared in big games and was not a DAWG like Charles Haley!!!
I haven't looked closely at that aspect, but one thing I felt about Ware was that his QB sacks, hits and pressures tended to come in bunches in individual games rather than be consistent game in and game out.