What kind of fan are you?

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I would totes watch games with you.
You my boy Blu.

:cool:

I like you, so I am telling you this in a friendly way.

Don't do this.

It only sets up the great disappointment.

Last year was the biggest "WTH!" season I've ever watched. Even the 1-15 season I didn't get like the way I got last season. We all knew that 1-15 team wasn't going anywhere. Last season was a major major disappointment for me and the rest of us diehards. It can't get any worse, can it? Lol I truly believe our defense will be much improved this year under Quinn and Edwards. Quinn wasn't a good HC but he's a solid D-coordinator. With the players we drafted plus the free agents, I'm a believer, my man. ;)

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have some. Was saving them for hand turned Ice-cream tomorrow.https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyt-Q1bVfBxPfx9Pu128QxFrlW2JUpL-OZZw&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT36olty-Bi9aO8OkFph6Qcgl4COKzfBuJqNA&usqp=CAU Just better when you earn it..:flagwave:
When I was a kid my dad used me as the motor for one of those things

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
55 years of loyalty with no plans of going anywhere. When they lower me into the ground I will be a Cowboys fan. I'm always hopeful/positive, but I will make a joke at the clubs or players expense. Some see that as being a hater but if they need to get an MRI because they got their feelings hurt, well that's on them :laugh:

Go Cowboys :flagwave:

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I have some. Was saving them for hand turned Ice-cream tomorrow.https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyt-Q1bVfBxPfx9Pu128QxFrlW2JUpL-OZZw&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT36olty-Bi9aO8OkFph6Qcgl4COKzfBuJqNA&usqp=CAU Just better when you earn it..:flagwave:

Man homemade ice cream is the best! I have an electric one but about the same size as yours. If you like Abuelita Mexican Hot Chocolate you should make some ice cream with it. It's a family favorite now.

s-l400.jpg

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
55 years of loyalty with no plans of going anywhere. When they lower me into the ground I will be a Cowboys fan. I'm always hopeful/positive, but I will make a joke at the clubs or players expense. Some see that as being a hater but if they need to get an MRI because they got their feelings hurt, well that's on them :laugh:

Go Cowboys :flagwave:
Guess who came up with the nick name Noodles for Dak.:grin:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have poured a lot into this team over the years.

And frankly, being told I am less of a fan because I am negative about reality, that is offensive.

It all dwells down to life perspectives.

We all deal with life in our own way.

You are uber positive. K. Got it.

Totally separate issue.
We’ve all poured a lot into this team and have been disappointed for 26 years now. You’re not less of a fan for being negative. You’re less of a person for being negative. It’s a choice. A personal choice.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We’ve all poured a lot into this team and have been disappointed for 26 years now. You’re not less of a fan for being negative. You’re less of a person for being negative. It’s a choice. A personal choice.
So yeah, I have a problem being called out for being negative.

It has worked out for me for a long time.

But I guess you are just a better person.

Right?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Jerry sucks. Period. He has ruined this franchise. Dak is great. I am a 10 fan because I am realistic.
He's nothing more than a common thief.........taken from us a storied franchise. Ran it into the ground.

America's Team......Pffffft.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Based on the past 20 years, 5.5. Benefit of the doubt.

I mean been following the team for decades, like 1/2 a century worth.

So there's always hope, and then (but), there's always Jerry.

Too bad that ego has ruined this once proud organization.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Definitely a 10.....Cowboy fan since the beginning. Always optimistic. I love football but don’t get emotionally wrapped up in it like many on here. It’s an entertainment venue for me...one of many
Puro Cowboy