What kind of WR do you want?

cnuball21

Reaction score
A few weeks ago a slot WR was the easy answer for me, but I've been thinking on it more and more. What if we'd prefer to add a big body WR to the roster to play outside for when Coop moves in the slot and help in the red zone? Do we want a slot only guy with some return ability? What about a complete WR that gives us the versatility to play inside and outside? Burner?

Size:

Harry
Butler
Arcegae-Whiteside
Wesley
Humphrey

Speed:

Campbell
Hall
Slayton

Slot:

Isabella
Hart
Hardman
Dortch

Everything:

Brown
Samuel
Harmon
Ridley

What say you?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I want speed and hands, don’t care if he’s 5’8” or 6’3”

bodi

Reaction score
Riley Ridley*, WR, Georgia

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
Riley Ridley*, WR, Georgia

Calvin Ridley (4.35) 40

I like Ridley and think his best football is ahead of him, but man it’s scary to take someone early with such limited production.

My guess is he’ll go middle / end of 2nd but I wouldn’t take him until the 3rd or 4th.

75boyz

Reaction score
A few weeks ago a slot WR was the easy answer for me, but I've been thinking on it more and more. What if we'd prefer to add a big body WR to the roster to play outside for when Coop moves in the slot and help in the red zone? Do we want a slot only guy with some return ability? What about a complete WR that gives us the versatility to play inside and outside? Burner?

Size:

Harry
Butler
Arcegae-Whiteside
Wesley
Humphrey

Speed:

Campbell
Hall
Slayton

Slot:

Isabella
Hart
Hardman
Dortch

Everything:

Brown
Samuel
Harmon
Ridley

What say you?

Terrell Owens' measurables, as in his size, speed and production/durability. "BUT" with Andre Johnson's personality.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Greg Dortch
AP17259750852207.jpg

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

Size:

Harry
Butler
Arcegae-Whiteside
Wesley
Humphrey

Speed:

Campbell
Hall
Slayton

Slot:

Isabella
Hart
Hardman
Dortch

Everything:

Brown
Samuel
Harmon
Ridley

What say you?

Deebo Samuel
David Sills
KeeSean Johnson

One of these 3 or 2 of them would work too

Verdammung

Reaction score
It's easy to say slot receiver because that's what we're likely losing, but with Cooper and Gallup on the team, I feel like the best way forward would be to get a guy who could play inside and outside and rotate guys into the slot.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score

Size:

Harry
Butler
Arcegae-Whiteside
Wesley
Humphrey

Speed:

Campbell
Hall
Slayton

Slot:

Isabella
Hart
Hardman
Dortch

Everything:

Brown
Samuel
Harmon
Ridley

What say you?

The slot kind. I want twitchy short area quickness with ability to create separation with route running.. It’d be nice if he didn’t get caught from behind but not a must.

Mr_437

Reaction score
1. Deebo Samuel (WR2 potential, KR, PR)
2. Preston Williams (WR2 potential)
3. Greg Dortch (slot, PR)
4. Mercole Hardeman (slot, KR, PR, Gunner)

So many WRs it's ridiculous... what's your flavor type draft. I'd like to snatch two.

Deebo for the all-around WR DAL needs. Preston is a big WR that could grow into a WR1 type dude, CSU pipeline baby!
Greg is slick and saucy.
Mercole is fast **, a STs demon, tuff.

cowboyec

Reaction score
my 3 favorites are:
1.Riley Ridley,Georgia
2.Parris Campbell,Ohio St
3.Deebo Samuel,S Carolina

later Rd favorites:
Penny Hart,Ga State
Hunter Renfrow,Clemson
Myles Boykin,Notre Dame

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
“I want a reciever with extensions in his hair. Bamboo earrings; at least two pair. A Fendi bag and a bad attitude...that’s all I need to put me in a good mood.” — Todd Archer

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
Campbell, Deebo, or AJ Brown because all 3 have position flex of going inside and outside which gives helps you with injuries and allows you to move Amari inside without a sub. Allows a hurry-up/ no huddle offense.