What RBs over Zeke

aria

Reaction score
I agree.

I do not know why he decided to bulk up like he did.

I can understand wanting to add bulk to ward off injuries over a season.

But he took it too far.

Quickness and speed serves him better than power and fearlessness.

He also needs to stop trying to play b/w the tackles. Get outside and use the sideline to end the play if needed and stop the unneeded hits.

His reduction of pass catching is puzzling.
He didn’t want to bulk, that was the result of getting “low key faded” one too many times during his first off season after getting his FAT contract.

Get outside and end the play? Have you watched the games? He can barely get outside, if at all, and doesn’t have the speed to turn it upfield. He routinely goes out of bounds any time he is near the sideline instead of trying to make a play and get extra yards because he’s lazy and already winded. Shortly after said play he asks to be taken out.

Highest paid RB in the league right there. Money well spent! Put some respect by the ewoks name.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The league has many good backs but which ones would you rather have on our team than “feed me”?

In me dreams, good lad, I imagine Henry or McCafferty in our backfield. Tough, durable, CONSISTANT and take no prisoners attitude.
Lets thank Zeke for the memories but cast him adrift elsewhere. He's too expensive on the long road and inconsistent.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I would draft Najee Harris if i could find anyone that would take Zeke and his contract. I would run away screaming..:thumbup: maybe in a crazy world even get a defensive peace. Lord knows we need em badly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
man get the freak out of here with your nonsensical fantasy football day dreams.. gets old quick..:oldcouple::banghead:

back to reality..you should try it sometime..

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I see you "Q", it only matters when it comes down to Zeke. Therefore, I am not shocked, because it is expected.
"It only matters when it comes down to Zeke", what exactly in my post are you referring to?

Literally nothing about my post was about Zeke LMAO. Like this isn't rocket science.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
It may not make sense to you, because you do not like Zeke. How can anyone sane criticize his play, but turn around and make excuses for another RB?

How can anyone sane think he is amongst the best in the league whenever all available information. Points to the opposite.

Yards after contact per attempt
Elusive essay rating
Broken tackles per attempt
Yards per carry
Yards per route run
Yards after catch

Don't talk about being sane whenever you haven't displayed to be that thus far.

And again, I didn't make any excuses for another RB, you're having to pull stuff out of your you know where.

Make sure your responses have any sort of relatability to the comment you're responding to.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"It only matters when it comes down to Zeke", what exactly in my post are you referring to?

Literally nothing about my post was about Zeke LMAO. Like this isn't rocket science.

Continue to feign ignorance. Your assessment of every other back in the NFL is good, but you continually criticize the RB that plays for Dallas. It is called conjecture.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Continue to feign ignorance. Your assessment of every other back in the NFL is good, but you continually criticize the RB that plays for Dallas. It is called conjecture.

I see you "Q", it only matters when it comes down to Zeke. Therefore, I am not shocked, because it is expected.

I'm waiting. Don't make comments and then not be able to back up what you say. It shows you not having to feign ignorance, you are simply coming off as truly ignorant.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Zeke always looks to be in great shape imo. I honestly believe the training staff needs to lean him out and work on recapturing his speed. They built a suit of armor and while its made him durable it has cost him a lot of explosion.

Stop fooling yourself. Elliott was quicker 3 or 4 years ago but he never had really great speed. He was a little above average speed but he's not like some of the other backs that once they break into the open they out run everybody to the end zone.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I'm waiting. Don't make comments and then not be able to back up what you say. It shows you not having to feign ignorance, you are simply coming off as truly ignorant.

This is not the first time you butt in with stats of other backs, that you covet. That is feigning ignorance. It's not just about this thread, it is about who Dallas has at the RB position. All other backs are great when compared to Ezekiel Elliott.

CWR

Reaction score
Stop fooling yourself. Elliott was quicker 3 or 4 years ago but he never had really great speed. He was a little above average speed but he's not like some of the other backs that once they break into the open they out run everybody to the end zone.

He was quick enough to take it to the house. He isn't anymore.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Considering contract, most other RBs. Just on talent...Henry; McCaffrey, Chubb, Cook, Dobbins, Hunt.

Henry really showed out in the playoffs this year. Mcaffrey and cook are as durable as they come. If you thought zeke had exceptional character wait until you meet hunt.

robertfchew

Reaction score
7-8 are obvious:

Henry
Chubb
Cook
Kamara
McCaffrey
Aaron Jones
Josh Jacobs
Jonathan Taylor

Josh Jacobs just got a dui and Taylor has one season under his belt where he had a lot of bad games. His stats looks good because of 2-3 outlier games. None of these backs are perfect. I'd probably take Chubb or Kamara out of the group though

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Henry looks good because most of the defenders in the NFL don't know how to tackle ! Makes me sick watching them tackle around the shoulder pads.
Yes, this! Everybody needs to go back and watch that 99 yd TD run he had against Jax. Absolutely some of the worst effort I've seen to try and tackle. Guys were trying to grab his arms (including everybody's favorite LB Myles Jack).